Unban request

Users who are viewing this thread

you cannot ban what has already been banned!

vampire_butters.jpg

I do not remember that i've done anything wrong. I would like to know exactly what i did wrong.

Ok, so you were AFK. In that case, your computer made two teamkills on purpose, while you were AFK. But before that he was also insulting other players and being racist. It was in Swedish, but that counts too.

I would give you two-week ban for this, if you came here and admitted it at the beginning, however you didnt. Therefore it will be three-week ban and consider yourself lucky. If you disagree with my decision, it will be four weeks. You were banned on 26th October, so unban on 16th November, bump this thread on that day.

Yup...... I hope you have other good games to play in the one-month ban period?

A tip....... Don't go capslock.... It only implies more that you are desperate. Just tell the truth.  :wink:

Uhm, ok. I didnt say that i was afk at the same time the teamkilling happened, i was afk after the teamkilling.
Ofc i have other games :s
And no i wasnt racist, but ok 3 weeks will be fine, thnx.

Tkosj said:
And no i wasnt racist

*SIGH*
Ok, I think everyone, who speaks swedish or is able to use google translate, will understand this:
16:26:01 - *DEAD* [35th_Pte_3L14S] jävla negerbarn eat ****
16:30:32 - *DEAD* [35th_Pte_3L14S] JAG SKA KÖRA UPP EN NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGERKUK

And those are only examples. You made your own choice. Four weeks, unban on 23rd November and I wouldnt write anything anymore, if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom