[UNAC S6] Betting Corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I did that when I saw they were playing two awful euros instead of Jeff and Insane, note the time it was removed idiots. I think I could have made more shots than their archers.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well I did that when I saw they were playing two awful euros instead of Jeff and Insane, note the time it was removed idiots.
dude its just a video game, no need to so upset.

WEEKLY TICKET:
The ticket for Week 6 will be GK vs. RD. Two teams near the bottom of the standings; we'll see if GK still has the grit to pull out a victory, or if RD's recent upward momentum will carry them through to another victory this week.

Code:
Match: Golden Kingdom vs. Rebellious Defenders
Score: 
Victor: 
Amount of bet:

Juvenile said:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Each player will be given 1000 gold to start with.
[*]You may only bet on one team in the match, you cant bet on both teams that are playing
[*]Every week, I will be putting up a ticket with matches which you can place bets on.
[*]Your ticket must be filled with the victor, amount of bet, and may include a score for bonus gold.
[*]A lost bet will yield nothing and you lose your money.
[*]If you're left with no gold, then you've become bankrupt and you're out of the corner.
[*]You must place a minimum bet of 200 gold.
[*]If you guess the score correctly, you'll gain a bonus of 400 gold
[*]The user with the most money by the end of the tournament will be the winner!
[/list]

Sucks to suck @terribleswordsman @whitelightning @swampassmole

WEEKLY TICKET:
Quarterfinals ticket will be TMW vs. tK! I had intended to do a ticket for the All-Star match instead for this week, but I forgot.

Code:
Match: The Midnight Watchmen vs. The Moles
Score: 
Victor: 
Amount of bet:

Back
Top Bottom