[UNAC S2] Meeting 3: Sunday, 1/19 9PM EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Kherven

Master Knight
DUilzhY.png

Purpose:
The purpose of this meeting will be to finalize the map pool for UNAC season 2. The goals for the meeting will to discuss what maps from UNAC 1 should stay or go, as well as to discuss what maps have a high enough quality to be added. Map's classifications will also be finalized.

Who can Vote?:

At this time, applications for the voting board are closed. If your clan was able to vote in Meeting 2, they are able to vote in meeting 3. If you are not sure, please reference this thread under grandfathered/accepted captains

While this is in no way a complete list, it should give a good idea of what maps we'll be discussing:

UNAC S1 Open:
  • Open Plain
  • Random Plains
  • Field by the River
(please note River Valley has already been removed from consideration for UNAC S2

UNAC S1 Mixed:
  • Reveran Village
  • Frosty Battle
  • Solace
  • Ruins
  • Dry Valley

UNAC S1 Closed:
  • Nord Town
  • Sandi'boush
  • Desert Town
  • Verloren
  • Vendetta
  • Port Assault

Possible maps to be added to S2
  • The Farm (speculated open)
  • Dreicksdorf (speculated mixed)
  • Incursion (speculated open)
  • Rock Port (speculated mixed)
  • Quagmire (speculated open)
  • Liberty (speculated mixed)
Please note this is in no way a comprehensive list. These are just the most finished maps that have been CoMP-tested by UNAC.

If i may suggest please discuss about replacing Port Assault with New Port Assault.
Map is up on WWC and DoF Battle servers.
Also it was played in GKR-DoF scrim which was streamed by Cradoc here: http://www.twitch.tv/cradoc/c/3394278

Erminas said:
If i may suggest please discuss about replacing Port Assault with New Port Assault.
Also it was played in GKR-DoF scrim which was streamed by Cradoc here: http://www.twitch.tv/cradoc/c/3394278
I believe that has to be voted on I personally did  not like it.

Balion Zero said:
Erminas said:
I believe that has to be voted on I personally did  not like it.
I am not saying Replace it with mine version!!!
I am just saying talk about it then vote if you even agree it is something that needs to be voted about.

If possible, I'd love to see an even number of maps across all three map classifications.

Also, I thought the newly updated Liberty was considered to be a closed map.

Juvenile said:
If possible, I'd love to see an even number of maps across all three map classifications.

Also, I thought the newly updated Liberty was considered to be a closed map.

That may be, i'm not sure.

All 3 categories will have the same amount of maps.

This meeting is coming up much quicker than I thought it would.

If there are any maps not on the below list that you would like to be analyzed for additions in UNAC S2, please post it here. Along with posting it here please make sure it is accessible on CoMP_Testing.

During the meeting I will probably have Madoc present (CoMP organizer) to help with changing to maps if people need refreshers. Obviously, he won't vote, but this way we won't have to guess which numbers the maps are on. We will also have to go over all S1 maps to confirm their category or admittance into S2. One vote from M2 needs to be re-voted on as the removal of WMT's vote made it a tie:

VOTE 6: "Should there be a roster cap at all?"

As this vote is so closely related to Vote 7 (What should the roster cap be if 6 passes) it will probably be re-voted on as well. Finally, we'll vote on any issues that haven't been covered that captains think we need to cover. (please try to bring these to my attention before the meeting starts by posting here or PMs)

On a final note, I ask all teams that wish to vote in Meeting 3 to please submit your teams before the meeting. It is fine if it is far from final.

As always, if there are any questions you may contact me.

NEW maps to be discussed in Meeting 3:
  • The Farm (speculated open)
  • Dreicksdorf (speculated mixed)
  • Incursion (speculated open)
  • Rock Port (speculated mixed)
  • Quagmire (speculated open)
  • Liberty (speculated mixed)
  • New Port Assault (as replacement for Port Assault)
  • Legacy Plains(speculated open)
  • Fort of Honor(speculated closed)
  • Scene 6 - Redux.

To be voted/discussed at the meeting:

I'd like to purpose a system for determining a maps category (open, mixed, or closed).  I won't go into the details here but I did mention it to a few other captains and several of them already gave suggestions for criteria.

My only requirements are that I need to be able to record, i'm assuming that it'd be possible, but i don't know the software well.

It also obviously depends on the fact if wK is willing to host and other captains are okay with it.

What? As far as I know everybody has our mumble. Not as if downloading and setting it up is very hard either if someone doesn't have it.
What's wrong with wK mumble? Has he offended you by suggesting something else? I don't understand what's the problem.

Kherven said:
My only requirements are that I need to be able to record, i'm assuming that it'd be possible, but i don't know the software well.

It also obviously depends on the fact if wK is willing to host and other captains are okay with it.

wK is okay with it. Mumble can definitely record.

Back
Top Bottom