Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

bpicturepicture_671498184914_80672.jpg
A quick search in VK (russian equivalent of FB) and I've found one Arman Dosanov. And judging by comments on his page, I'm not the first to find him.
Apparently he serves in Tolyatti special forces.

So now they post their top secret military membership on facebook now?

I thought there was a rule preventing Special Forces saying THEY are special Forces to the public?

As in the 3rd Separate Guards "Warsaw-Berlin" yadda yadda yadda Brigade based in Tolyatti? That would explain the "Gv. Ryadovoy" (Private of the Guard) as well.

Rebelknight said:
So now they post their top secret military membership on facebook now?

I thought there was a rule preventing Special Forces saying THEY are special Forces to the public?
Miscommunication, I guess. It's more like elite forces, not secret ones.
They're not G.I. Joe, just really well prepared and equipped kids.

People in Chernihiv report Russian troops are stirring 10 kms away from the border.
Why world leaders are so restrained? Why there still are no international observers even?
I wonder if it is possible that there is some secret pact between Russia and the West to divide Ukraine. After all, it would be easier for EU to swallow just unanimously pro-EU western regions and Russia doesn't need them anyway. It won't be the first time such scenario is played out in Ukraine either.

The Ukrainian navy's flagship, the Hetman Sahaydachny, remains loyal to Ukraine and is "proudly flying the Ukrainian flag", Rear-Adm Andriy Tarasov says in a statement published on the Defence Ministry's website. The Hetman Sahaydachny frigate is currently docked at a naval base on Crete, Greece, on the way back to Ukraine from an anti-piracy mission in the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean, the statement says.

Not all Russians support Putin's actions:
_73315486_751ab69d-e79c-413e-b30c-72d64643d027.jpg

One arrested in Moscow held a sign that read "Ukrainians, I am ashamed that I'm a Russian [citizen]. / Glory to the Heavenly Hundred" The 'Heavenly Hundred' is a reference to the killed at Euromaidan. I won't bother trying to explain the crude cartoon.  :lol:

moskou1.jpg

Yeah, the big march in Moscow was over in 75 minutes, according to the BBC reporter who was following it. People were bussed in and out. Nothing but a propaganda stunt for Russian media. Not to mention that some of the people taking part in the anti-war protest were already arrested.

I'm really curious, InfernoOfAbyss, how you're going to spin this to make your beloved motherland look good.

Jhessail said:
Yeah, the big march in Moscow was over in 75 minutes, according to the BBC reporter who was following it. People were bussed in and out. Nothing but a propaganda stunt for Russian media. Not to mention that some of the people taking part in the anti-war protest were already arrested.

I'm really curious, InfernoOfAbyss, how you're going to spin this to make your beloved motherland look good.

Cuz of that remark he has been Putin a tough spot.

Jhessail said:

Very simply, by ignoring the bile coming from the Nazis, like you. :wink:

Kids-Help-Mom1.jpg

I'm really restless because of this. Previously, when someone over here said that Russia is a threat to the sovereignty of many neighbouring nations, s/he would be dismissed as a madman. Then you could point at Georgia and say, "look at what happened to them", and people would respond "Nobody cares about Georgia, they're like brown muslims or something :roll:". What about Ukraine? Is the response going to be "It's a backwater country somewhere in eastern Europe. No one cares."?

Back
Top Bottom