Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

2vtb75s.jpg

Another one I found

-When asking a party member to go on a "Right to rule" quest, after you say "Would you support my cause?" and you have someone else on a mission, they respond "...Perhaps we should wait for a coupl weeks..." Where there's a missing E.

-When you talk to Marnid in the tavern, he says "It's a tragic tale, sir." Even if you're playing as a woman.

Here Count Etrosq thanks me for bringing him an enemy lord (Etrosq wishes to secure the release of a captured relative with this lord as a bargaining chip). There are two errors:

1) 'You've done a fine work here.'  In this part of the speech, the letter 'a' should be removed.

2) He says he is giving me '0 denars' for my help, but he actually gave me 2000 denars (thankfully!)

mb68.jpg

If you send one companion off on a R2R mission, then attempt to get another to go, they say they should wait. But the word "couple" is spelled as "coupl"

Guess I'm a little late posting to this thread, but this one has been bothering me since the original game: in the description text for the school village improvement, it's misspelled as "shool." :lol:

In 1.110
In the startup quest from Merchant of Tulga, if you refuse his initial offer and talk to him again immediately, he says "You would do well to reconsider, I am a rich men"

In choosing to go to the city of Shariz from character creation...

The word Oasis is spelt with an i not an e.

Not to mention the bad grammar...

"Make peace" quest, when you refuse to take money Guild Master says "You not only did what was impiossible..."
v111

I tried to sent too many companions on a right to rule-rising mission. Klethi's answer had a typo.
Fourth line, fifth word. Should be "couple" instead of "coupl".

Zolcos said:
In 1.110
In the startup quest from Merchant of Tulga, if you refuse his initial offer and talk to him again immediately, he says "You would do well to reconsider, I am a rich men"
I now have a screenshot and it's in 1.113
arichmen.jpg

Matheld_Dialogue-Iamfromanoldfamily.jpg

"But my husband died of the plague, when I was still childless."

1) The comma is superfluous and hence should be removed. Otherwise the rhythm of the sentence becomes stilted.

Merchant_Dialogue-Asaconsequence.jpg

"I supposed I'd do the same if, the Heavens forbid, I ever faced indebtedness and ruination."

1) The word "supposed" should be changed to "suppose," the present tense form. This is because the merchant is referring to how he feels now, not how he feels in the past.

"You've heard of poachers turning gamekeepers?"

2) 'You have heard of poachers turning gamekeepers?' doesn't really make sense as a question in the context. Here are two possible fixes: 'You've heard of poachers turning gamekeepers, right?' and 'Have you heard of poachers turning gamekeepers?'

"Luckily, there's are still..."

3) Already reported here. Just thought I'd clarify for those who thought it was missed.

Merchant_Dialogue-AhYourealive.jpg

"You took quite a blow, there."

1) Superfluous comma.

Back
Top Bottom