Turning sieges back to Native ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cracka

Squire
Hi there,

I've played a little of this mod and i really adore the CB aspects, trade mechanics and the overall cuteness. Though i could see myself playing this for a long time, it feels a little bare-bone to just have the new settlement contents with no real emphasis or consideration for combat.

I noticed when i attack a Castle/City the enemy force just stream out of a wall into a relatively small battlefield area, which is quite cramped, especially for mounted combat. That and the fun of Siege sniping and defensive battles is totally gone.

Could someone possibly tell me which files i would have to edit to get back the Native siege mechanics ? I'm thinking Scenes would be my entry point, but what other files should i look at ?

PS: Thank you for this mod, i'm really enjoying it. :smile:

Lup_Alb said:
You can't because there are no scenes for sieges for the new settlements. :sad:

Hi,

Couldn't we just paste the Native siege scene after the "attack the owners" and you play out the Siege battle in a universal City/Castle scene taken from each of the respective scenes in vanilla ?

Then after the battle, you would claim the settlement as you would normally in Custom Settlements, that is of course if we can retain the original "ride towards settlement" scene.

I have no experience with scenes at all, and maybe what i said is nonsense, but i will go rummage around and see what i can find.

In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate some technical assistance. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom