TrencH FooT LB (hosted by the 9thCT/ 1st Irish Guard)

Users who are viewing this thread

wrath7

Sergeant at Arms
TrencH FooT

dhm1662.jpg

This is a weekly event on Fridays at 4:00 pm est/ 9:00 gmt. It will be designed to simulate the combat of 1914 (very early war) on the Western Front yet using the mod North and South as our medium of doing so. Any and all Mount and Blade Warband clans (NW,Nas, IE, etc) are eligible for application. It will be required that you sign up each week for the event via pm'ing myself in the form of the following application:

Application:

What is the name of your clan:
-What class are you:
How many soldiers can you muster:
What is the steam name of the 1st in command:
Can the 1st in command speak English:
How excited are you for Iron Europe to be released:

This event will be hosted on the Union Army Server (200 slots, great quality, etc). The following rules will be followed at all times:

Rules:

-Chat will remain clear except for officer communication and other important matters
-Respect for admins will be upheld at all times by every participant
-One of the sides will be designated to attack the opposing side, while the other primarily defends, unable to cross the center line of the map while defending. The roles will rotate after each round. There will be a total of 6 rounds per event, then a tiebreaker if necessary.

Infantry:

-One sapper may be taken per unit
-No double gunning
-No ramboing
-1 officer per 6 men is allowed per unit
-Although line tactics are not mandatory, they are suggested, as they were used during this time in the war, and all regiments will be expected to keep their men together in a similar/ mutual region of the map.
-Must have at least 8 men to apply

Cavalry:

-Firearms are free to be used as you see fit on horseback or on the ground
-Must stay together in the same general area
-No pistol spam
-Must have at least 5 men to apply

Artillery:

-Only artillery pieces provided on the map are eligible for use (usually mortars)
-Must have at least 4 men to apply

I will make a collections of maps for this event myself. I will not be accepting other maps from the public, however if there is a certain location or idea you have that you wish to be included on a future map then please post about it or message me. This event is not suppose to be a substitute for Iron Europe, but rather a temporary alternative to the agony of waiting to go over the top or use the creeping barrage tactic at a walking pace into uncut barbed wire only to amount to the worst military defeat in the history of Britannia. I hope to see many regiments participate, as a reflection of how popular this mod will eventually be. If there are any questions about this event then please do not hesitate to ask.

And if anyone was wondering about the inclusion of Hinkel's patch in this event... i don't quite understand the status of progress of the patch, nor do I understand its content fully, o as of right now this event will only be natural NaS, however this doesn't mean it cant be included in the future when it is completed. 

dhm6072.jpg

well for both of you if you want to play in events like this i would highly suggest joining a clan :smile:

but im sure my men wont mind if you join up with our unit to play. Add Colonel Miller [9thct/1stIG] on steam and il follow up with you there.

wrath7 said:
well for both of you if you want to play in events like this i would highly suggest joining a clan :smile:

but im sure my men wont mind if you join up with our unit to play. Add Colonel Miller [9thct/1stIG] on steam and il follow up with you there.

Well thanks for nothing, went to take you up on your offer, but thus you ignored all my messages and never replied back on steam, good day.

Back
Top Bottom