Traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bluebeard

Recruit
I've noticed that in the character report screen there is a line called "Traits".

What is it? What traits are there and how can they be obtained?

Not sure about this, but certain scenes seem to have quests related to them. Perhaps they're obtainable from them? Otherwise I have no idea..

Spoiler alert!
I've, for example, gotten a new Hero from a simple quest. Look for unique white named locations.

after awhile playing based on I don't know what...you'll get a special trait that can be used in battles by pressing the T key. When this event occurs you can't miss it - I don't want to give any spoilers on it..but it basically just give you an ability to use.

Yeah I have this trait and it works without problems, but I am not sure what it technically does, in terms of effect on stats/skills/anything.  Would be interested in finding out the specifics if anyone knows.

My trait is berserker, press T and screen goes flashy red in battle for a while then I get exhausted.  Anyone got anything different?

How do you obtain the Berserker trait? Also, was it in Story mode or in Sandboxe mode? If Story, when did it happen?

Back
Top Bottom