TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Scenes Preview - updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
theAthenian said:

So far some 20 or 30 people on forums and other comments wrote "they came" or "they orgasmed".  :roll:

At TLD team we are seriously concerned about these individuals' sex lives (and in case of them being under age, of their early sexual fantasies).
We do recommend analysis and treatment of ludophilia, robophilia and other similar symptomes, because, fellows, let's face it, there's something seriously wrong with you if such excitement, particularly one started by means of observing game screenshots, causes you to sexually climax.

Not to mention it makes mod devs feel violated.

could be worse, Triglav.

She might have printed out a screen dump, rolled up the sheet of paper, and used it as a sex toy.

On her fish.

Triglav said:
theAthenian said:

So far some 20 or 30 people on forums and other comments wrote "they came" or "they orgasmed".  :roll:

At TLD team we are seriously concerned about these individuals' sex lives (and in case of them being under age, of their early sexual fantasies).
We do recommend analysis and treatment of ludophilia, robophilia and other similar symptomes, because, fellows, let's face it, there's something seriously wrong with you if such excitement, particularly one started by means of observing game screenshots, causes you to sexually climax.

Not to mention it makes mod devs feel violated.
I saw, and when this gets released I'll say "I conquered"
Btw, if you are serious chill it's just a joke.
Amman de Stazia said:
could be worse, Triglav.

She might have printed out a screen dump, rolled up the sheet of paper, and used it as a sex toy.

On her fish.
lol wut? nice imagination there buddy

some screenshots  :wink:

mb2lg.jpg

mb4v.jpg

mb16n.jpg

mb17k.jpg

mb19e.jpg

mountblade2011091722572.jpg

mb27g.jpg

mb25v.jpg

mb9r.jpg
mb1q.jpg

mountblade2011083114024.jpg

mb21i.jpg

ENJOY !!!!!  :grin:

Ohhh my ******** God!!!! So, so, so, awsome. You said that you won't show orcs and here I can see some. Epic gloomy climate.  :shock: :shock: :shock:
Waiting will be veeery hard for me :wink:

I'd like to add that the game is not this brown itself, Romain uses an HDR mod.

Simply: The Perfect Mod for Mount and Blade!
Just one thing:
Was that I saw a fighting riderless Warg being hunted by a Rohirrim Horse-Archer?

WHOA!  :shock:

the armoured Warg is incredible. How many Warg variants are there in the mod?
and the grey&ark red dudes smashing Rohan militia are from Rhun?

In Vain said:
What are these? Bardings?
mb21i.jpg

They should be Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom