• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just thought id post a heads up. The Soundtrack is complete now!

Khand - Dwarves - Wood Elves - Rivendell - Beornings - Isengard - Orcs - Dunlandings all have their own Battle music now

And since i had a bit of time up my sleeve before final patch is release very soon , i have made music for some Gondor Fiefs just to vary it up a bit, since Gondor has by far the most settlements, the same settlement music repeats x10 more often for them.

Thus Black Root Vale (Erech) - Lossarnach - Pinnath Gelin -  Hennath Annun - Dol Amroth and Osgiliath have their own settlement music, nothing special, just standard town tracks  to mix it up a bit.

And a Bonus Gondor Battle Track has been added for kicks. I gathered brass players from all Gondor Fiefs for one big Agro Blow-off.

Cheers
Pagan

Included in the patch, I reckon? I can't be arsed to look for my M&B copy, let alone install it anew. Not even sure it'd work with x64 Win...

Anyhow, if not, and it's not too much of a bother, maybe we could get an OST linky-link or the new tracks only? Just wanna listen :razz:

Well it seems Merl has posted some news over at MDB!

So, here we are again, in the top 100 mods. Thanks so much for getting us in! We didn't even advertise it much or anything.

If you have a moment, do vote for our friends at the Star Wars Conquest mod, the other MnB mod in the polls:

Moddb.com

In other news - a patch 3.22 is coming soon. Hopefully before Christmas. There will most likely be a few bugfixes as we get bug reports after the release too.

We'll clarify the TLD situation at the time of release, most likely, but I should mention this release will be the last one of its kind. What that means you'll learn soon. :wink:

We're also planning a surprise for everyone. No, it's not a Warband port, but hopefully it will be similarly pleasant.

Stay tuned for more, soon!

-Merl

Wonder what he could mean  :wink:

Worrying too much about how it compares to the book will more likely than not screw the film up for you.

I found it nice enough, though it make take some time getting used to the sharpness and clarity of the scenes instead of the usual cinematic blur.

Looks like 3.22 is out! :grin:

A question though: has the game crashing after reaching a certain number of days thing been fixed? If yes, is it automatically fixed by the patch or do I need to do some tweaking of my own?

Really want to get back into the action again after watching The Hobbit. You guys sure know how to time your releases :wink:

EDIT: A slight problem. If I'm not mistaken, the patching should be in this order: 3.1 > 3.13(?? Is this part necessary?) > 3.15 > 3.22. Unfortunately, the download link for 3.15 found in this thread: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2771.0.html is no longer active...

EDIT EDIT: Hmm. Read that you should just patch it over 3.13, though any confirmation on this by the devs would be appreciated. Cheers lads, and happy holidays!

The patch order is in fact very simple:

3.1 -> 3.22

and no, the save corruption bug has not been solved. However! It can be somewhat battled by saving in all save slots in a circular fashion, saving only while in town scenes, or at least while standing still on the map and possibly setting the total number of parties on the map to a lower number. (900 by default)

Pagan said:
Well it seems Merl has posted some news over at MDB!

So, here we are again, in the top 100 mods. Thanks so much for getting us in! We didn't even advertise it much or anything.

If you have a moment, do vote for our friends at the Star Wars Conquest mod, the other MnB mod in the polls:

Moddb.com

In other news - a patch 3.22 is coming soon. Hopefully before Christmas. There will most likely be a few bugfixes as we get bug reports after the release too.

We'll clarify the TLD situation at the time of release, most likely, but I should mention this release will be the last one of its kind. What that means you'll learn soon. :wink:

We're also planning a surprise for everyone. No, it's not a Warband port, but hopefully it will be similarly pleasant.

Stay tuned for more, soon!

-Merl
Wonder what he could mean  :wink:

They have been approached by a financial conglomerate who is offering to bankroll an entirely new Last Days game, regardless of cost?
(it is, after all, Christmas....)

"we wish for a merry christmas"

Who knows?  Statistically, there are enough M&B players that if everyone who owns a licensed copy also bought one lottery ticket (from any major lottery) there ought to be if not millions, then at least hundreds of thousands of $$ won.  And what else would a true M&B player do, in the season of giving, other than say - hey, best mod ever made - have some cashola to do it again, this time with neon lights, dancing-girls in the margins, and a 21-gun salute for the opening credits....

:smile:

I couldn't find any information about this so i ask here, is there any fix if you get the message ''unable to open texture file textures\ui.dds'' and it crashes in the startup?

Tompa8989 said:
I couldn't find any information about this so i ask here, is there any fix if you get the message ''unable to open texture file textures\ui.dds'' and it crashes in the startup?

We haven't seen this particular message before, but it sounds to me like you're trying to either play this on a wrong version of Mount and Blade, or on Warband. This is for Mounta and Blade 1.011.

Merlkir said:
Tompa8989 said:

We haven't seen this particular message before, but it sounds to me like you're trying to either play this on a wrong version of Mount and Blade, or on Warband. This is for Mounta and Blade 1.011.

Yes i know. But i have M&B version 1.011 and i have tried to run it both from m&b shortcut and the module itself.

Well, first thing first, you should try to run it with Ironlauncher (found in Mount&Blade/module/TLD folder). Of that doesn't work, i'd say it is a bad download or install. So do those again.

See how that goes.

Cheers
Pagan

Pagan said:
Well, first thing first, you should try to run it with Ironlauncher (found in Mount&Blade/module/TLD folder). Of that doesn't work, i'd say it is a bad download or install. So do those again.

See how that goes.

Cheers
Pagan

Yea i have tried that, both the ironlauncher and deleting and downloading it again. Doesnt work. Unfortunatly i can't reinstall m&b cause i have the game at my parents. But as i have played other mods earlier it should't be the m&b coregame.

Back
Top Bottom