This mod is terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

_ REVIVING this old Topic for 3 reasons:

-Many people got a link to New Version 0.99 T and they WILL add some comments on how the Mod progressed NOW!
-a lot of old friends that used to be around and support my work and my mods would do me a nice surprise spawning out again, for a while!  :cool:
-new friends and Supporters just joined and I want to know them better HERE!  :wink:

All this was a KILLING job for me, really.

Now.... I will sit down.... and I will enjoy your long comments and reviews about 0.99T, like people do after a performance at the theatre, rewarded by the applause from the public!  :mrgreen:

Give me a warm and deserved apreciation for the last update, and MAYBE, I will slowly go to a future 1.0 final version! :twisted:

GABRILDURO

Hahaha...ciao Doby!!  :razz:
No it is not me...is my SOUL that is still working and modding....couldn t stop even after I died!!!  :twisted:

So...did U see the new 0.99T version?

I posted the LINK but...believe it or not, most ppl did not even see it and keep on posting asking me about it!  :shock:

Gab
PS ...your comment here is still one of the best ever made
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227195.msg6051111.html#msg6051111
I used to go through old topics and old posts to get some more spirit and enthusiasm and that one was always making me laugh so much!  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom