This mod is terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

RedSeven

Recruit
_ REVIVING this old Topic for 3 reasons:

-Many people got a link to New Version 0.99 T and they WILL add some comments on how the Mod progressed NOW!
-a lot of old friends that used to be around and support my work and my mods would do me a nice surprise spawning out again, for a while!  :cool:
-new friends and Supporters just joined and I want to know them better HERE!  :wink:

GABRILDURO

Old comment from Red Seven
Seriously what were you thinking? Everytime you choose a troop in Multiplayer it doesn't let you select troop specific equipment, so everyone looks like some generic cavalry officer with a tricorn. Not to mention the weapons suck, everything is glitchy, and it's just a piece of ****. None of the factions work, none of the troops work, it's garbage.
Go back to your reservation and leave the modding to people who aren't retarded.

From,
Hot-Fire White-Stallion

Edit by Gabrilduro : Hey, Redseven!
See how things can be said, without using a bad language and insulting ppl  , which just made YOU (not me!) look like a complete retarded!!!  :roll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227263.0.html

Ohh, but ...may be you made a better Mod??  :shock:
Looking forward to see it!

In the meanwhile, take a rest and read this, I loved it and is from a friend of mine:
Trolls think modders serve them...that they are entitled to all the free work modders do. It is a mental problem; delusions of grandeur or something similar fuelled by the cowards way of hiding behind a monitor on the other side of the world. As for telling Gab to chill, no I don't think so. He's right. Moderators should scrub the servers of recruits that think its okay to log on and pass unsubstantiated judgement on work they have nothing to do with. Watching devs work for literally days for no money only to have some entitled little nit log on a bag it is frustrating. How many mods have I (and everyone else) never got to play because trolls were tolerated and made a dev feel unappreciated; which lets face it is what drives most devs - the appreciation. Judgmental trolls that publish unsubstantiated pie-slings should be moderated quietly into the dark of cyberspace never to return. Constructive criticism fine, but naked judgements no. Gabrilduro, your mods are excellent! Moderators, if someone is trolling they should be banned or at least warned. Just my opinion.  :wink: 

We will have to wait till you get UN-muted though, huh?!

Gabrilduro

PS thx to: sinofchaos Rebelknight and Vulpes Inculta  :wink:

RedSeven said:
Seriously what were you thinking? Everytime you choose a troop in Multiplayer it doesn't let you select troop specific equipment, so everyone looks like some generic cavalry officer with a tricorn. Not to mention the weapons suck, everything is glitchy, and it's just a piece of ****. None of the factions work, none of the troops work, it's garbage.

Go back to your reservation and leave the modding to people who aren't retarded.

From,

Hot-Fire White-Stallion
No you!

RedSeven said:

From,

Hot-Fire White-Stallion

Congratulation for being the **** of the day!

Here a rake so you can **** it.

That is a very nice opinion you hold of this mod. Good for you. Now, I say we ignore the troll and let the moderators deal with it soon enough.

http://youtu.be/BXLXBa4uGsY

Hey, Redseven!
See how things can be said, without using a bad language and insulting ppl  , which just made YOU (not me!) look like a complete retarded!!!  :roll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227263.0.html

Ohh, but ...may be you made a better Mod??  :shock:
Looking forward to see it!

In the meanwhile, take a rest and read this, I loved it and is from a friend of mine:
Trolls think modders serve them...that they are entitled to all the free work modders do. It is a mental problem; delusions of grandeur or something similar fuelled by the cowards way of hiding behind a monitor on the other side of the world. As for telling Gab to chill, no I don't think so. He's right. Moderators should scrub the servers of recruits that think its okay to log on and pass unsubstantiated judgement on work they have nothing to do with. Watching devs work for literally days for no money only to have some entitled little nit log on a bag it is frustrating. How many mods have I (and everyone else) never got to play because trolls were tolerated and made a dev feel unappreciated; which lets face it is what drives most devs - the appreciation. Judgmental trolls that publish unsubstantiated pie-slings should be moderated quietly into the dark of cyberspace never to return. Constructive criticism fine, but naked judgements no. Gabrilduro, your mods are excellent! Moderators, if someone is trolling they should be banned or at least warned. Just my opinion.  :wink:   

We will have to wait till you get UN-muted though, huh?!

Gabrilduro

PS thx to: sinofchaos Rebelknight and Vulpes Inculta  :wink:

First of all, you fail at trolling.

Second of all, This mod is probably one of the most impressive mods that has came out for Mount and Blade.

Third of all, If you are actually having trouble maybe you shouldn't cry and complain. Instead you should have set up a proper post asking for help OR submitted a bug to the problems,suggestions, and solutions post.

REDSEVEN you really don't have to be a d.... about it you know? i mean its funny how you can talk a bunch of s.... over the net but in real life you live in your basement hiding from the world that hates you with a passion,

love, your most hated fan BTW this is one of the best mods I've ever played so **** you unloved *****

Thx to all of you up above....it is really nice to see ppl apreciating the work done so far....even if we all know that is still unfinished, as I honestly declared in any case, from start.
My progress on this mod are impressive and if I don t get an ictus in the next weeks, I will have a 0.90 update ready for a closed beta for my true Supporters!!!  :wink:
But please, keep any comment civil and not nasty. So we can teach a lesson to some people, like the one that started this Topic, that obviously did not get any lesson of good manners... :twisted:

Gabby

These kind of posts are always good for a laugh, especially when you know its most likely a case of the poster not following installation instructions. Do we read? No.

Rather interesting to see when i step back into the mod.. last i played my poor pc could not handle all of the fancy scenery. Always loved the gameplay, and am looking forward to getting a game going again.

THX Dorrin!
Working hard on the new version for a Closed beta (so Trolls will just sit and watch, hehehe).
Will be glad to have an experienced player as you, a Squire, to test it !
Gab  :wink:

Personally, I think your mods are a LOT glitchy for most of computers, I would really like if you ( Gab ) would make basic mods that would include

• All the uniforms, troops, NPCs, Generals, etc. etc. etc.
  • All the scenes, scene props whatnot
  • Map that you use already
  • Weapons, weapon sounds etc.
  • Nothing else

So yeah, no "heavy" stuff that makes us crash a lot etc.. For every one of your mods you should release a version of this...and maybe keep only 1 thing - the troops buying at towns
PS. No more ships x)

It would be really good if you could make this for each one of your mods...really awesome :smile: :smile: As it'd help many many people and a huge bunch of trollers would stop trolling cuz they'd have nothing to troll about :grin: :grin:

Yours sincerly
Knyaz M. Данило Агович ( Miralem Danilo Agovich )

Agovic said:
Personally, I think your mods are a LOT glitchy for most of computers, I would really like if you ( Gab ) would make basic mods that would include

• All the uniforms, troops, NPCs, Generals, etc. etc. etc.
  • All the scenes, scene props whatnot
  • Map that you use already
  • Weapons, weapon sounds etc.
  • Nothing else

So yeah, no "heavy" stuff that makes us crash a lot etc.. For every one of your mods you should release a version of this...and maybe keep only 1 thing - the troops buying at towns
PS. No more ships x)

It would be really good if you could make this for each one of your mods...really awesome :smile: :smile: As it'd help many many people and a huge bunch of trollers would stop trolling cuz they'd have nothing to troll about :grin: :grin:

Yours sincerly
Knyaz M. Данило Агович ( Miralem Danilo Agovich )
GHHH.... :oops: :oops: :oops: ...sorry for such late answer, Ago...really...
Always so busy that things sometime get un-seen.... :oops: :oops:
Thx for good suggestion, but see...new version 1.153 fixed almost ALL bad issues with my mods, showing that I was always right stating that was not just my Mods but more the WB system.... :twisted:

Gabby

Haters gonna hate.

Before you call a mod terrible, why not offer to help or make your own? Arrogance isn't attractive. Making a mod takes a great deal of work, especially if you're pulling a major overhaul. If you're not using the Module System and just using Morgh's editor, you're limited to making a lot of text editing on a massive set of numbers which, at first glance and with an untrained eye, simply looks impenetrable. On top of that, you're often limited in what you can even edit or add unless you really know what you're doing. Even when I code, it's not uncommon for me to lose sleep or pull hours at a time. Many of us coordinate with people across the globe, at all kinds of hours, to make things happen. The team I work with has people with all kinds of time schedules, and getting us all together is nearly impossible.

I've been modding, editing, and programming video games for years as a hobby and I've seen a lot of trolls and a lot of great people. This takes work, and the vast majority of mods for all games never get finished. People's lives interrupt or things just don't get done. It's actually quite the unusual to even get one released, even a partial one. Have some respect. It's easy to create a quick account and bash someone. We're all human. Constructive, helpful criticism or suggestions are always great, but at least come to the table with something.

Also it's super helpful if you read all the thread stuff or at least ask before you slam something that's in the process of being fixed due to patches messing some things up.

<3

CR

Thx Cell!
Hah!...no worries....ppl like that guy just disappear after doing such corageous acts, see??
He just never posted in other topics or else, anymore... :roll:
I kept this topic just because ppl can see how comments can be unuseful.... :mrgreen:

Back to modding hard, now!!!
(....and you to have a deserved rest...be a good girl, ok!!???  :twisted: )

Gab
PS ...I apreciated so much that you enphasized the difficulties I had not using module system.
I m so proud of myself, but that s just another thing that ppl that are NOT modders will never understand!!  :wink:

Hey RedSeven what just about stop complaining about the MP, and try the SP?? Gabrilduro is running three mods at the same time!!! I want to see you handle updates to three mods and forums to the mods at the same time!! That amount of time he has laid in these mods is unbelivable for a man that has a job a wife and kids!

the fact that Gab is running and developing this mod basically by himself and a few others tells a lot about the quality. I personally enjoy the mod, so if you don't like it, then you try to develop a mod basically by yourself.

Chylexx
Ohh, but Multy Player, played alone or with a frind on a Lan, is fixed and..... A LOT OF FUN now!!!
I just hope u will appear again on the Topics and talk about it, after u tested it!!  :razz:

aznremix416 Thx for ur support and...I see many comments and posts that u did on my Mods.
THAT s what I mean about SUPPORTING ME and MY Mods!!!  :razz:
Send a PM to Captured Joe and get last versions of 1776 and 1860s.
I hope u will feedback even better on the respective Topics, then!  :wink:

DOBAS
Thx mate ...hahahahah...that was really funny!!!
Watch him closer, next time ok?  :twisted:
OutOfTopic: pleeeeeease guys stop sending PMs to me pleeeeease... :smile: just post on Topics, so I ll see them better, or another Supporter will answer/feedback, see?  :wink:
I LOVE the idea of another Indians Supporter like I am myself, of course! hehehe
Add an indian western face to ur avatar, so we all will remember better u and ur Indians knoledge and inheritage!  :wink:
Dobas said:
Hi gab, it's me again.
I would like to ask you also to maybe one day soon have a conversation with me, to improve your mods on the indian american part of it,
hanhepi waste GAB

Back
Top Bottom