The Wolfpack Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

"Cliff Raid" Siege map is prioritised over the others in terms of patching it up. I guess its nearly complete, though I've added fixed ladders because the god damn moving ladders screw up ingame even though it worked perfectly before hand! :sad: I'll tackle the whole ladder concept at a later date.

A few of you guys have probably seen it already, but i'll add a few more updated pictures soon.

Special thanks to Richzap (aka: AZAN) with help and advice with the attacker/ defender balance, it was harder that I thought and probably would never have got to this stage with out the help!  :mrgreen:

When this map is nearing completion, or is pretty much completed with no or unknown bugs, then I might ask a few other clans to try it out and then get contact the 22nd siege admins to try it out.

Final thing, we will probably have a little fun siege match in the friday training with the map, see what its like with more than just 4 players...  :mrgreen:

Any questions, contact me. :smile:

Right, here are updated pictures of the map :razz:

Attackers spawn. You can see an early objective for them. Get across the river!
mb29.jpg
The hill to climb.
mb30.jpg
Inside the walls.
mb31t.jpg
The outside of the keep.
mb32q.jpg

ingame nick : Fubar
Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Cavalryman
Introduce yourself a little: I play soccer and football I have an interest in a Medieval warfare i play Mount and blade everyday for at least one hour emigrated from Russia when i was very young.   

Kazzan said:
Hm nice, but didn't you go a bit overboard with the spikes?  :razz:

I'll remove quite a few of them soon... XD Theres too many its rediculous.

The exceeding arrow said:
t'was a great siege map! only a bit too many doors to break down!

Thanks man, you did play an older version of that map, we've uploaded the new version now (still has too many spikes, sorry Kazzan :S) and I've got rid of the pointless door inside, fixed bugs etc, making the right wall (From attackers view) to proper scale.

I'm actually starting to thnk however, making a barrier at the attackers spawn, infront of the gate, so once you have left the spawn, you cant get back in. Thats the problem, however, this will stop defenders taking control of the gate and bridge and chop up any people that spawn.  I'll also replace a few spawns soon, to stop clustering at the spawns.

MuivirT said:
Looking forward to play the map, this training!
Looks very intresting.

Haha lol glad you're looking forward to it. I'm redoing Swadian town at the moment as well, we might give that a shot too. :smile:

FUBAR!!! said:
so am i allowed to join your group? :smile:

Indeed, you are allowed to be in, Just sign up at our forums (See first post for details) :smile: Hope the latency wont be much of a problem, we're based in Europe however we do have a few from across the pond, :smile:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update: 1st April, the new siege map, "Cliff Raid."

I have updated the map now, here is a list of what has been changed;

- The defenders gate has now been replaced with a Portcillus. Less time chopping wood, more time chopping heads! XD
- Player Barrier to stop getting into the attackers spawn. (Once you're out, you're out. So get capturing!)
- Player Barrier to stop camping underneath the bridge.
- Attackers spawns have been moved slightly, cover for attackers spawn points.
- Added scenary.
- Removed spikes around ladders and gate.
- Full size left wall. (From defenders point of view.)
- Other minor bug fixes.

Protected spawn for attackers.
mb34k.jpg
No more access to get under the bridge. Also, player barrier infront of the portcillus to stop getting into the attackers spawn.
mb35iv.jpg
New scenary.
mb36s.jpg
Those pesky spikes have gone!
mb37.jpg
New Portcillus, instead of the large gates.
mb38.jpg
Full size wall.
mb39.jpg
:mrgreen: My Sig :razz:
mb40.jpg

Special thanks to;

The Shieldings Clan
Einharjar Clan
Court of Reveran
And of course, I would never forget them, the wonderful clan mates of Wolfpack  :mrgreen:

For your opinions, ideas and advice you have given me to help make this siege map.

Update: New Team deathmatch/ Battle/ Deathmatch/ Duel/ CTF map. "Swadian Town"

Changes since the last version;

- Larger map.
- Respawns more spread out in the map.
- Player barriers redone.
- CTF flags replaced.
- Other minor bugs fixed.

mb41.jpg
mb42.jpg

Any clans in particular who wish to try this, PM me or post here :smile:

Well actually...
Posted by: Sir Gowe