The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod has items so fine that the entire time I have had Mount and Blade warband I have been wishing for the meshes and armors to appear in my game :grin:... Great job on this mod, before I got warband this mod was in close competition (and winning at that) against Sword of Domoclese for my love...

This mod is amazing no joke i've been playing non-stop haha LOVE the new quests and scenes, with sieges and shiz, that stuff really is an attention getter. all i can say is release somewhat i guess you could say "addon" or packs, or just armor and gear. i dono why but items determin a MAJOR role in wether a play a mod or not. and yeah theres great armor in game atm, but more and more!!!!

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
It is not a Narnia song, it is I think, Minden's Quest, by Egden Productions, Justin R Durbin.  You might try checking the music credits text file in the music file - also Rosha posted the music credits on the first page of this thread, as I recall.

If you are looking for additional music for this mod you should try looking for free stock music. for example http://freeplaymusic.com/ has tons of free music. I also found some additional armor that I added to the Sword Sisters and Sister Captains at http://web.t-online.hu/findadezso/. Rosha probably already knows about it but I'd thought I'd let him know just in case.

Free use of that music is limited to personal use - use in a game, even for non-commercial distribution is by license only, which means paying a licensing fee.  Thank you for the link, anyhow.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar- nice Mod.I really liked the clothes of priests.This model is very beautiful.
Is it alright to use this in new mod,giving you credit please?

It is NOT my mod, it belongs to Rosha only, and for use of anything in it, you must have written permission from him.  Please see his statement about use of his original codes and artwork on the first page of this thread - I doubt he will give you permission as he said he wished to finish the mod entirely before releasing any of his original work.  Since I only helped out a bit with music, quests, writing, companions on this mod, I can hardly give permission to you to use work that does not belong to me.  Sorry.  I'd suggest you pm Rosha and ask him, and NOT use anything unless he gives permission to you.

No problem at all, I just wanted to be sure you knew I could not give permission for use of anything in Wedding Dance!  Still, I'd pm Rosha and see what he said.  He's pretty busy with RL just now and said the other day he would probably not be back at work on Wedding Dance until September. 
Cheers, Fawzia

This is what Rosha posted on the first page of this thread:

-Until further notice no items or code from my mod will be available for use till version1.0 is released.  Thanks for your patience.
The Wedding Dance, in part or whole, for profit or for non-profit, including models, artwork, textures, art, stories, and code, may not be sold, duplicated or repackaged without the expressed written consent of the owners.  Third party artwork contained in this module is used with the expressed consent of the artists and is Exclusive to this body of work and may not be sold, duplicated or repackaged without the expressed written consent of the original artist.

All time favorite mod. It's the cleanest, sexiest, and most fun mod I've ever laid my hands on. And I've been here a helluva long time.

Hey, I've been having a lot of problems with my game in WD recently. I'm used to it crashing randomly and assorted minor bugs, but usually the game runs relatively well. However, now it's doing all of the "normal" crashes. I.e., talking to Rogan, accessing your character sheet, fighting certain parties, etcetera. I'm at about Day 330 in the game, and the bugs are slowly getting worse and worse; I can hardly do anything! I tried most of the fixes people recommended, and starting up Windows Media Player before playing seemed to fix most of the problems before, but now it doesn't seem to help at all.

Ideas, suggestions?

Schylerwalker said:
Hey, I've been having a lot of problems with my game in WD recently. I'm used to it crashing randomly and assorted minor bugs, but usually the game runs relatively well. However, now it's doing all of the "normal" crashes. I.e., talking to Rogan, accessing your character sheet, fighting certain parties, etcetera. I'm at about Day 330 in the game, and the bugs are slowly getting worse and worse; I can hardly do anything! I tried most of the fixes people recommended, and starting up Windows Media Player before playing seemed to fix most of the problems before, but now it doesn't seem to help at all.

Ideas, suggestions?

Try a new game, try a game of Native, and if all else fails, Re-install M&B and WD. Be sure to keep your save files. Good luck.

Ok, I just got this, pretty well made it seems, but, do you sell prisoners?  If so, where?  I searched this thread for "prisoner", and all I got was (mostly) stuff about the rescue quest(Im nowhere near that).  I thought youd be able to take them to a castle, but I guess not.  IF you can get rid of prisoners, how and where?

Tralfaz said:
Ok, I just got this, pretty well made it seems, but, do you sell prisoners?  If so, where?  I searched this thread for "prisoner", and all I got was (mostly) stuff about the rescue quest(Im nowhere near that).  I thought youd be able to take them to a castle, but I guess not.  IF you can get rid of prisoners, how and where?

At a ransom broker in the taverns, they mave around, you will eventually find one.

Oh, the old ransom broker bit?  I dont recall seeing anything about that, though I didnt play the tutorial, so that might be why.

Thanks.

Okay, I've tried re-downloading it like twenty times, and it never shows up in the mod list! What's going on? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled M&B twice.

Back
Top Bottom