The Wastelander mod [ download now ready] 5/12/09

Users who are viewing this thread

That is not bad at all!!
Of course Del could do it better.. but hey, its a good start! and it's not easy at all making a mod..
no doubt Del is a skilled modder.. Your future in modding is bright my friend..  :wink:

SirAndre said:
That is not bad at all!!
Of course Del could do it better.. but hey, its a good start! and it's not easy at all making a mod..
no doubt Del is a skilled modder.. Your future in modding is bright my friend..  :wink:

thank you SirAndre

Boba_fett said:
Looks promising.
But why do the hunter mechs look like tau?

good spot Boba_fett
The helmet is converted from the tau helmet out of the old warhammer 40k mod by Highlander .

yes of course I did , I always pm the modders i use things from, its only good manners to do so .

I thought it was going to be a realistic mad max style mod... not a crazy wacky mod with aliens : /

eragoen said:
I thought it was going to be a realistic mad max style mod... not a crazy wacky mod with aliens : /

OK for all those who want a mad max style mod I will do a mini mod with the cars , bikes some armour and guns in it .
how's that for you ?  :grin:

couple of new screen shots :smile:

ter3.jpg

ter2.jpg

ter1l.jpg

Looks pretty good. Just smells too 'terminator'.

del, is the robot body yours? or did you asked for it to someone? Cause except for the head it's an IG-88 series droid, but a different version to the one released in Star Wars Conquest 8.4. If the answer is yes it means that there is a new IG-88 model for the star wars mod!

Revan Shan said:
Looks pretty good. Just smells too 'terminator'.

del, is the robot body yours? or did you asked for it to someone? Cause except for the head it's an IG-88 series droid, but a different version to the one released in Star Wars Conquest 8.4. If the answer is yes it means that there is a new IG-88 model for the star wars mod!

your not to far off Revan Shan the model of the body is converted from Barf's battledroid model from Star Wars Conquest the texture is totally mine tho, and yes I did ask permission first .

I was mistaken. It wasn't an IG-88 body, it was a B-1 battledroid series one.

Oh, and by the way, could you take out the guys with dog heads? lol

Note: the droids looks great. Perhaps you should change the eye colour, so that it doesn't remind of terminator. blue maybe?

Back
Top Bottom