The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was fighting in a castle siege, I fight as a mercenary knight for Swadia and at the fight I was knocked out by a Rhodok warrior. I woke up in a hellish realm with strange vehicle and broken bridge. WHERE THE HECK AM I?!?!  :shock:

yes, a vampire or werewolf has a chance of infecting you if you go down in combat. The chance is one in sixty-six, minus the number of vampires or werewolves in the party.

I have a couple of problems:
A: I can't find Jakfraust (I know where he is supposed to be, but cannot find him on location).
B: The chest with Rasputins brain is gone from the location???

Please help me...  :cry:

Jakfraust can be found at Bhulban (probably a wrong spelling, it's in the vegir lands) right to the left of the place you spawn in.

Jakfraust is invisible, and I think there's a prerequisite to him, because none of my deceitful techniques have helped me find him.

You need to have the infinity stone to talk to him, and you can either give him the stone for his invisibility set or refuse and he will leave forever

Well, I finally found the sorry b******. And I know what to do with him also.  :party:

But I still cant find the chest with Rasputins brain.  :twisted:

Its supposed to be in Halmar in the castle, in the Lost Reliquary, but there is only Nikola Tesla and his infernal machine, no chest anywhere...
Please help me folks, thanks a lot in advance, and thanks for helping with Jakfraust.  :mrgreen:

Not sure what makes the guy spawn as I've been there before and gotten the brain without seeing Tesla. Maybe it's better to get the brain early to avoid him till you actually want to talk to him.

is there someone who can tell me how to be infected with black death
I have rats in my party and also my troops are infected & some die and become rats but how do i myself get infected so that I can cure it & became ghoul

The Lord7 said:
is there someone who can tell me how to be infected with black death
I have rats in my party and also my troops are infected & some die and become rats but how do i myself get infected so that I can cure it & became ghoul

Wait.

Back
Top Bottom