The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

You have to make the Meat Grinder with the Craftsman's Journal, but to use it requires the Farmer's Almanac.

Basically, there are now many ways one can become almost as powerful as a necromancer, as a "good" antihero character - but you have to work hard for them.

Not selling your soul comes with a price as well, you see...

The strategy guide is a bit.... vague, on the actual Relicmaster requirements, would someone be so kind as post a list of what Relicmaster requires?

* Main Legendary Sets:
~ MEDUSA'S BLOOD - when the character recruits Stheno
~ ALCHEMIST'S ADAMANT - when the character wins the secret of Adamant
~ HORSEMAN'S CURSE - when the character becomes a Ghost
~ KHAN'S FIST - when the character wins Khan's Fist from Sanjar Khan
~ MISFORTUNATE FORTUNATO - when the character recruits Fortunato
~ OAK, ASH AND THORN - when the character recruits Oak, Ash or Thorn
~ SCALES OF THE GORGON - when the character recruits Stheno
~ PLAGUE OF THE RED DEATH - when the character becomes Death itself
~ RASPUTIN'S REQUIEM - when the character recruits Rasputin
~ THE WOLFSBANE PACK - when the character recruits Dupin
~ THE GREAT ARTIFICER - when the character talks to The Great Artificer (automatic; if great artificer is met and leaves before the other requirements are met the relic master gift will not be received)
~ QUOTH THE RAVEN, 'NEVERMORE.' - when the character recruits Dupin or The Raven
~ GIFTS OF THE GODS - when the character recruits Lamia, or when the character receives Poseidon's Trident or Hematite, the Sword of Hades, or when the character becomes a *Lich or an *Antihero
~ THE BEHEMOTH WORM - when The Behemoth Worm joins the party
~ POE'S SHADE - when the character recruits Poe
~ THE RISING SUN - when any of the six items have been owned by the character
~ THE BLACK KNIGHT - when any of the three items have been owned by the character
~ THE GARMENTS OF INVISIBILITY - when the character talks to Jakfraust
~ THE MUMMY - when the character recruits Imhotep
~ PYGMALION AND GALATEA - when the character talks to Galatea

* Vampire only:
~ THE UNDYING SWORD OF VLAD DRACULA - when the character recruits The Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula
~ LAMIA'S LAMENT - when the character recruits Lamia
~ THE VAMPIRE'S LIVERY - when the character becomes a Vampire

* Werewolf only:
~ HUNTER'S NIGHT - when the Hunter's Night is received
~ CROSSBONES' CRAFT - when the character recruits Crossbones
~ THE WEREWOLF'S HOWL - when the character becomes a Werewolf

* Ghoul only:
~ PLAGUE OF THE BLACK DEATH - when the character talks to Mephistopheles.

More details on the individual parts of this quest can be found in the Discoveries topic.

* Main Legendary Sets:
~ MEDUSA'S BLOOD - when the character recruits Stheno
~ ALCHEMIST'S ADAMANT - when the character wins the secret of Adamant
~ HORSEMAN'S CURSE - when the character becomes a Ghost
~ KHAN'S FIST - when the character wins Khan's Fist from Sanjar Khan
~ MISFORTUNATE FORTUNATO - when the character recruits Fortunato
~ OAK, ASH AND THORN - when the character recruits Oak, Ash or Thorn
~ SCALES OF THE GORGON - when the character recruits Stheno
~ PLAGUE OF THE RED DEATH - when the character becomes Death itself
~ RASPUTIN'S REQUIEM - when the character recruits Rasputin
~ THE WOLFSBANE PACK - when the character recruits Dupin
~ THE GREAT ARTIFICER - when the character talks to The Great Artificer (automatic; if great artificer is met and leaves before the other requirements are met the relic master gift will not be received)
~ QUOTH THE RAVEN, 'NEVERMORE.' - when the character recruits Dupin or The Raven
~ GIFTS OF THE GODS - when the character recruits Lamia, or when the character receives Poseidon's Trident or Hematite, the Sword of Hades, or when the character becomes a *Lich or an *Antihero
~ THE BEHEMOTH WORM - when The Behemoth Worm joins the party
~ POE'S SHADE - when the character recruits Poe
~ THE RISING SUN - when any of the six items have been owned by the character
~ THE BLACK KNIGHT - when any of the three items have been owned by the character
~ THE GARMENTS OF INVISIBILITY - when the character talks to Jakfraust
~ THE MUMMY - when the character recruits Imhotep
~ PYGMALION AND GALATEA - when the character talks to Galatea

* Vampire only:
~ THE UNDYING SWORD OF VLAD DRACULA - when the character recruits The Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula
~ LAMIA'S LAMENT - when the character recruits Lamia
~ THE VAMPIRE'S LIVERY - when the character becomes a Vampire

* Werewolf only:
~ HUNTER'S NIGHT - when the Hunter's Night is received
~ CROSSBONES' CRAFT - when the character recruits Crossbones
~ THE WEREWOLF'S HOWL - when the character becomes a Werewolf

* Ghoul only:
~ PLAGUE OF THE BLACK DEATH - when the character talks to Mephistopheles.

More details on the individual parts of this quest can be found in the Discoveries topic.

Unfortunately that's just a copy from the strategy guide :/

My request, or rather question, is what are the Exact requirements for Relicmaster are. Since the guide mentions Galatea, which is Troubadour only, that would lead me to believe that Relicmaster can only be obtained if one is a Troubadour which at this point I'm unsure wether that is the case or not.

Additionally does that mean I Have to pledge myself to the bloodfountain to get Relicmaster??? (because of Rasputin)

A reply from N0ught would be greatly appreciated.

To get credit for Galatea, you only have to speak to her. But you're right with Rasputin (and also the Behemoth Worm; bringing it into being is another requirement). You must also recruit Poe and Fortunato to get the reward, as well. So to be a Relicmaster, you must eventually become a necromancer.

Quick question, How exactly do I become a ghost?  Also, is there another requirement to recruit Rasputin besides having his brain?

So i heard about this "Lord of all monsters" guy. Anyone care to drop me any hints on him? Im pretty far into the game (Lich, Cerberus, Behemoth Worm, etc.).

To be ghost you need to be level 20 i think, and then die. It random so it might not work the first time. Also to get Rasputin you need to be a high priest of death (join the fountain) and talk to him with the brain. As for the labyrinth thing I'm not sure, she doesn't kill you if you have Medusa's head she doesn't kill you but doesn't let you in. I think you need to be antihero.

Still no clues how to find Typhon thou. (I am a lich, killed Hades three times, Cerberus, and stuff). 

TheFriendlySatanist said:
To be ghost you need to be level 20 i think, and then die. It random so it might not work the first time. Also to get Rasputin you need to be a high priest of death (join the fountain) and talk to him with the brain. As for the labyrinth thing I'm not sure, she doesn't kill you if you have Medusa's head she doesn't kill you but doesn't let you in. I think you need to be antihero.

Still no clues how to find Typhon thou. (I am a lich, killed Hades three times, Cerberus, and stuff).

You only need to be level 13 to become a Ghost, and Typhon spawns once you either activate the Evil faction, or become an Antihero.

The Museum is indeed accessed via showing Medusa's Head to Eurayle, while also being an Antihero.

Jaso11111 said:
Could you ahhhh... tell us how to activate the evil faction?

If you have defeated Hades, talk to The Bloodfountain about "The Dark Legends of Calradia" and then "Here There Be Monsters..." - there will be a new dialog option, and a quest involved.

Three questions.
1: How does one obtain coffin nails?
2: How do I get the sappers to stop doing anything? They sometimes backfire anytime I leave a city and I'm constantly near death. It's annoying.
3: Why did I get a Guy Fawkes mask and Artificier's Sappers?

Neriavus said:
Three questions.
1: How does one obtain coffin nails?
2: How do I get the sappers to stop doing anything? They sometimes backfire anytime I leave a city and I'm constantly near death. It's annoying.
3: Why did I get a Guy Fawkes mask and Artificier's Sappers?

1. Start the game with the "Mortician" choice.
2. They are bugged. They will be fixed in the next version.
3. Remember, remember, the Fifth of Ice Moon. :lol:

Playing an antihero I found Nikola -
Not entering the secret room in Halmer until hitting level 30, the room becomes occupied by a clear Tesla reference. If anyone has any ideas how to get the guy a gold golem without becoming a necromancer, I would appreciate him sharing them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom