The RUSSIA thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Russia's debt as of 2012 was 12.2% of their GDP and 0.55% of the world's debt. America's was 73.6% of their GDP and 20.6% of the world's.

Now they just need to invest all that money they don't owe to anyone in public works...

Russia isn't playing it safe or managing things better - economies based on raw material exports have a natural advantage when it comes to avoiding debt when commodity prices are high.

Lrn2economicsplz.

Jhessail said:
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that this is all fabrication, to stop him from both exposing corruption and being a pain in the ass for the Putin regime.
I agree that this is a political process.
It doesn't necessarily have to be fabricated though. You can't get rich and powerful doing business in Russia without associating with corrupted establishment and engaging in shady stuff yourself. Hence Putin conveniently has something on every politician in case they go astray.

Weaver said:
You can't get rich and powerful doing business in Russia without associating with corrupted establishment and engaging in shady stuff yourself.

You a businessman yourself or you just making **** up?

Kevlar said:
Weaver said:
You can't get rich and powerful doing business in Russia without associating with corrupted establishment and engaging in shady stuff yourself.

You a businessman yourself or you just making **** up?

No, that's pretty much a well-established truth about Russia.

BenKenobi said:
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH ABOUT THE RUSSIA COMRADES, AND IT IS

THIS.

I have probably linked it somewhere before, but still - it is the most glorious stuff.

Sorry for OT...

That was the most Russian thing I've seen all day.

Putin could win all of the superbowls single-handedly if he felt like it, so he deserves a ring and if a god steals from a mortal, well that's just too bad for the mortal.

I dunno, the Greeks seem to have a pretty good track record when it come to defying the Gods and storming the gates of Hell for what has been taken from them.

Russians don't seem to have anything left of whatever their native religion was, so I don't think I buy that. Even Stalin has been mostly vanquished, and he's not even Russian.

Back
Top Bottom