The Roots of Yggdrassil (General Discussion and Download)

Users who are viewing this thread

it's just a little issue, i don't see the text, because there's a picture of the tree... i see about half of it. Can i remove it?or could you release minipatch to remove the picture from the screen?it's nice but i almost can't read anything :sad:

So, Ruthven, what are we gonna do now that Warband is out? I could work on the scenes still, but I'm probably gonna take a while to get the game since I want to buy the retail box.

Ambalon said:
So, Ruthven, what are we gonna do now that Warband is out? I could work on the scenes still, but I'm probably gonna take a while to get the game since I want to buy the retail box.
I'm working on Wülf and once that's done and fully completed I think I'll most likely stop modding altogether.

Just a quick question. I couldn't help but notice a Flemmish or Frisian helmet floating around in the armor merchants trade menues and i was a bit curious. Which is the Frisian related faction? being part dutch I'm inclined to find out because I already know the "Danish" factions (being the Ulfr and... the.... Orange colored faction).

So i got in a war with Saexenr clan, captured Bork and Bolverk in one battle, realized they came with their own cities for some reason, with Bolverk in control of a place called Helig. The capital city of Saexenr clan... I took it from him before realizing that, and now he hates me. Relation went from 6 to -18. Also, he's now in an eternal state of being captured, as it's been 30 game days since he's done anything, and i can't give him back Helig, as he doesn't appear on the kingdom management list, nor does his town Helig, so i can't give it to anyone else at this point. Bork the Big also doesn't appear on the list, although his town, Stok, does. The hell is going on here? Did i glitch them out or something by taking Helig from Bolverk so quickly?

Ambalon said:
I think it's the brown guys. IDK, it's been a while since I last played it.

Nah the brown guys are something like the Normans... They have the Kite-Shields is all I know. I'll try checking out the Purple people after I'm done being a merc for the Brownies

Herr_Lindstrom said:
Ambalon said:
I think it's the brown guys. IDK, it's been a while since I last played it.

Nah the brown guys are something like the Normans... They have the Kite-Shields is all I know. I'll try checking out the Purple people after I'm done being a merc for the Brownies
Yeah, Brownies are Norman. Purple ones are something I myself devised and are one of the least historically accurate factions.

There is a Frisian helmet and some sufficeable weapons for Frisians going around, but there aren't any Frisian troops of any kind at the moment. If I do port this, I'll get them in as mercenaries or bandits or something.

Ruthven said:
Yeah, Brownies are Norman. Purple ones are something I myself devised and are one of the least historically accurate factions.

There is a Frisian helmet and some sufficeable weapons for Frisians going around, but there aren't any Frisian troops of any kind at the moment. If I do port this, I'll get them in as mercenaries or bandits or something.

Ahh okay. Thank you for clarifying :grin:

Back
Top Bottom