The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The paladin looks awesome. I feel it's a bit anachronistic (I'd see it with a kevlar vest/bomb squad armor + riot police shield/swat shield instead of the medieval plate), though the museum idea is nice.

Did you model the head gear yourself? That looks awesome.

Those scenes in the background look pretty cool too. I love how the knight's armor seems so decorative, definitely more like the stuff in a museum display.

Do/Will any troops in the mod have post-apocalypse leather armor?

Will we see any of the more fiendish humans wearing bones or severed people-parts?  :twisted:

Bad Idea said:
Those scenes in the background look pretty cool too. I love how the knight's armor seems so decorative, definitely more like the stuff in a museum display.

Do/Will any troops in the mod have post-apocalypse leather armor?

Will we see any of the more fiendish humans wearing bones or severed people-parts?  :twisted:

I have a couple of leather armours in the game at the moment, I think your hoping for ones which look like the ones in fallout though and sadly the ones I have at the moment dont really look like that. I may make fallout like ones eventually though.

And I plan to add raider like bandits to the mod who will have ragged cloth & bone/skull armours. In fact if I remember correctly TLD had some not bad armours for rhun which would fit if I edited them a bit.

Been working on another town today, its very early work in progress but some early pics of ...

Drifter's Bay

A small town which emerged on an abandoned harbour pier long after the initial outbreak. It is an extremely poor off town and is home to criminals, outlaws, drifters and those who have no where else to go. Crime and muggings are a regular occurrence here (their will be a higher chance of the player being attacked in the street). Drifter's Bay is under the control of the aryan bortherhood who have fortified it with high wooden walls and bits of scrap.

s0s.png

7tq3.jpg

La Grandmaster said:
Been working on another town today, its very early work in progress but some early pics of ...

Drifter's Bay

A small town which emerged on an abandoned harbour pier long after the initial outbreak. It is an extremely poor off town and is home to criminals, outlaws, drifters and those who have no where else to go. Crime and muggings are a regular occurrence here (their will be a higher chance of the player being attacked in the street). Drifter's Bay is under the control of the aryan bortherhood who have fortified it with high wooden walls and bits of scrap.

s0s.png

7tq3.jpg

Mos Eisley by the sea!

La Grandmaster said:

Drifter's Bay

s0s.png

7tq3.jpg

You've set this at my favourite part of the apocalypse; where people are building new settlements.

I want to see zombie titties The screenshots are awesome but I dont get it how the zombies are attacking are they using their fists with different animations or is it a "invisible custom weapon"?

Rhox said:
I want to see zombie titties The screenshots are awesome but I dont get it how the zombies are attacking are they using their fists with different animations or is it a "invisible custom weapon"?

I hope you aren't into necrophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom