The Primus - Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New entrants added. Keep em coming :smile:))

Golradir said:
Morky, can you add the link to my steam profile to the second post? Because for some reason I can't be found by searching steam ;_;
I changed it to v43.Golradir cause people can find you by searching that on friend adder thing.

Schakal333 said:
If I win, can you create a batman tunic for me ?
Yes but only you would be able to see the batman part of it *_____*

In second post, u can see
AE_Rey le_roux666

I guess, you forgot to add Roux, but u used his steam near Rey`s nickname.

If this thread hadn't been moved to this MT board so soon, there probably would be more signups who aren't aware of this now. :!:

Why not Dual Format/GSL groups? You prevent anyone fighting duels where they will already definitely qualify/drop. Round Robin has proven time and time again that it's just hurt too much by drops.

Overgaul said:
If this thread hadn't been moved to this MT board so soon, there probably would be more signups who aren't aware of this now. :!:
Yeah I normally leave tournies in the Guildhall for a bit to gain momentum. It has a news post though.

Captain Lust said:
Why not Dual Format/GSL groups? You prevent anyone fighting duels where they will already definitely qualify/drop. Round Robin has proven time and time again that it's just hurt too much by drops.
I don't know what that is but I'll research it when I'm home. I'm definitely open to format suggestions because if it was up to me it would be double elimination (which everyone else hates ^___^)
Captain Lust said:
Overgaul said:
Yeah I normally leave tournies in the Guildhall for a bit to gain momentum. It has a news post though.
cheers babe

Seems kind of weird because people aren't used to it (which is a disadvantage because people who don't follow SC2 probably don't understand it) but it's a good way to avoid any stupid matches. Since you'll be providing every fixture I guess it'll be fine though.

The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
    The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.

The victor places first in the group.

The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.

The loser places fourth in the group.

The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.

The winner gets second place in the group.
        The loser places third in the group.

groupphase2.PNG

[M] said:
Captain Lust said:
I don't know what that is but I'll research it when I'm home. I'm definitely open to format suggestions because if it was up to me it would be double elimination (which everyone else hates ^___^)
Captain Lust said:
Overgaul said:
cheers babe

I like double elimination :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom