The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

I am going to make factional quests, which faction/s do you think I should start on?

• Tribe of Snakes

Votes: 64 22.1%
  • Elgante Empire

Votes: 144 49.7%
  • Karkan Tribe

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • The Rebels

Votes: 89 30.7%
  • Arlen Tribe

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Arlen Barony

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • The Lundmen

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Focus instead on general quests

Votes: 42 14.5%
  • Focus instead on group quests (such as tribehunters, marauders)

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No, in the folder of the mod!  :wink:

I change in configuration, in Steam, the mods install with a lot of languages

Jaume said:
No, in the folder of the mod!  :wink:

I change in configuration, in Steam, the mods install with a lot of languages
I'm kind of at a loss as to how to fix this, it seems it is reading two languages but I have very little idea why. The mod is in English and if you have your language set to English I don't see why it wouldn't display everything like that  :???:

Also as a heads up to everyone, I will be out of the country till about 8 days from now and probably wont be on the internet much while I am over there. If anyone asks any questions regarding this mod and somebody knows the answer feel free to cover for me :wink:

Regards

Don't worry, I have the problem, I have the english files of the game in spanish  :mrgreen:

greetings

YourStepDad said:
Wohoo!

Welcome back. :grin:
YourStepDad said:
Any progress on the patch? I'm eager to play this summer. :razz:
Epicrules said:
Seconded.
Hmmm, I don't want to release a patch with no real new features, most of the changes up until now have been new equipment and scenes. I suppose the biggest thing is the introduction of hostile mini-factions. But if I am not lazy and assuming by summer you mean the actual span of summer and not just your holidays (which I don't know when they end) then it will most likely be available to play before autumn.

hey this is  a mod for mount and blade warband 1.011 or other?
whats is the mb warband version

my mount and blade crashes at the day 69, im using the vesion 1.43 and the hotfix, any fix?

lil said:
my mount and blade crashes at the day 69, im using the vesion 1.43 and the hotfix, any fix?
Currently you are the only person to have experienced this problem, and as such I have no idea what has caused it :???:
Was there anything specifically that was going on when it crashed?

Celticpred said:
Glad to hear that! Me and my friends have recently started playing this mod again :razz: So fun i can't wait for the update!
:grin: There will be more factions to play in multiplayer in the next update

Hey! Anyone still there? Time flies by too quickly when Im occupied, thankfully though some work is getting done and darthtaco donated some models a while back. Seen textured here
I have made some weapons as well which I will post up here later.
Well I am primarily just checking in to inform everyone; the mod isn't dead and neither am I. So most likely some more updates are coming way soon :smile:

PS: Take note of the firearms poll, I am looking for some feedback as to the balance behind them.

I'm visiting this forum every other day, and just like YourStepDad: Patiently waiting!  :wink:
I've decided I'm not going to play M&B Warband until the next version of New Elegante, sooo!  :mrgreen:

Three new weapons and a shield for the Snakes
More to come, especially shields and armour

Seems like most people want more damage and increased accuracy on firearms and few people think they need to be brought down. Therefore I will buff firearms for the next patch, but I won't make them super weapons.

YourStepDad said:
I'm always here, patiently waiting. :wink:

Seeing a new update made my day. Those look suweet.

Glad to have you back Joe. :grin:
MrJullof said:
I'm visiting this forum every other day, and just like YourStepDad: Patiently waiting!  :wink:
I've decided I'm not going to play M&B Warband until the next version of New Elegante, sooo!  :mrgreen:
:grin:

Some work going into the new mini factions at the moment too, but not something I can really post screenshots of yet

Back
Top Bottom