The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarel said:
No conversation is better than stupid conversation.

Right o right.

There was a question I didn't get an answer back few pages ago. The position of the cannon guy made wonder, does Napoleon keep his hand in the westcoat in the mod like he does in paintings?

TheOrest007 said:
Sarel said:
joakimv1 said:
It would be awsome if you added old men running around and capturing children with armies. And when you attack them they will scream "BRING ME THE CHILDREN!"

And my dream to be an perv hunter in the napoleonic wars would become real!

What in the **** would that have to do with the Napoleonic Wars?

I have no clue but let's ask the bugger, wonder what his response would be :lol:.
It has to do with napoleonic wars because i say so ! >:smile:

TheOrest007 said:
Docm30 said:
You know replying to idiotic spam is as bad as posting it.

Ofcourse it is, but there isn't that much to ask or discuss at the moment. But another picture or two should bring everyone back on topic pretty quick :grin:.

Hehe, that's a brilliant statement to get another picture. I must agree!

Docm30 said:
That would require some kind of hand animation.
Well, technically speaking, you could just position the hand so that it slips inside his model at the right angle and place so that it looks somewhat good. It sounds like a cheap method, but I assume it could do the trick.

Quick-Edit; By hand animation, I assume you mean getting the fingers to bend. This would not require that.

This was discussed a loooonnng time ago and IIRC they came to the conclusion that it would require a lot of complicated impractical manipulation of the crossbow bolt reloading code and that it would be better to just leave it at the standard jerking off the barrel of the gun animation.

SolidXerm said:
I was commenting on Napoleon keeping his hand inside his coat, not the ramming rod.

Well then. I should probably read thing more carefully in future. But that question was on your mind as well, right? Right? ;_;

Of couuuurse! Meanwhile, I am just twitching about the mod. Gonna make an ace hussar regiment in Austria, I swear! Or something absolutely different. I'm like a bad kid in a candy store right now. As for something completely unrelated; I do hope cavalry will get trumpeters as well.

.:Lestat de Lioncourt:. said:
Can you play piano like in NW? Maybe you can have npc's do it in salons and courts and stuff

This has been asked a few times already (even by me actually :oops:) and the answer is no. Though npcs playing it would be great, I doubt that's happening either.

arlvent21 said:
any musican troops?

35155723.jpg

So far we have Pipers and Hornests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom