**The official questions thread** aka. The F.A.Q.

Users who are viewing this thread

I know, that's what i am doing (sending them trade).
I was hoping that it was possible to have real vassals behaving like AI lords, because when you have a lot of vassals it is a lot of micro-management!

But well, nevermind  :wink:.

Noci said:
That mean that all Lord and comp have no AI? I must all order them?
They do have ai, they even make money on there own. you just need to give them a starting capital. But they behave just like you the player they need food or there morale will tumble, they need denars or else they cannot sustain an army, etc.. they have even better ai you can tell them to follow you you can even access them through world map, etc.. This mod may just look really overwheling at first since i got so many options on it.

When i get lords for my fraction how do you get them to go do their own thing like the other lords in the game.

- like seiging castles by them selves
- basicly give them to do what they want and not follow me all the time :?: :???:

Hi,

I can't find the cheat menu. it's not in the camp menu and i searched for it in options in the start menu. can you please tell me where it is... I just want to see how it feels to be really powerful  :smile:

Thanks.
I don't know why, but the faction's color works now^^
But my wonderful custom banner on the walls inside my castle doesn't work...............
And how to do to remove a village form one of my heroes ownership??

is there any way to make the fire burn for a longer time? these 2-3 secs are really not long for a haystack fire...

I don't take any responsibility for it, if you'd like to modify this mod. Please do it yourself, and don't ask me how to modify it.

Badguy1945 said:
is there any way to make the fire burn for a longer time? these 2-3 secs are really not long for a haystack fire...

What rucchi means is, that there is a way to make them burn longer but he's not going to modify it.

Question 1: How much time would it take to put the Fire Arrow features into Native Warband?

Question 2: How much progress has been made on the Sengoku Jidai mod?

Question 3: What is your favorite game about the Sengoku Jidai? In my country, there are very few games about it, except for the first games from this series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5I1GYtFPM

Answer 1: I'll not release Fire arrow mod for Warband. But at first, I have to import this source code into warband. I'm researching in new module system of the warband.
Answer 2:
New map: done
Faction: done
Lords: 80%
Scene: 0%
Item: 0%
Module system: 0%
Answer 3:I like Nobunaga's Ambition, too. But I only played first series of this game, more 25 years ago.

I have a gameplay question. I read in the "how to play" section about being able to import/export companion's skills....but how? I tried talking to them and asking about their skills through the normal party menu and the enhanced companion menu that is made in this mod but I'm still not sure how to do it. Everytime I try to export their skills, it has my character's name. I'm using Mount and Blade 1.011 and Fire Arrow 1.2. Has it been removed from that version of Fire Arrow? I'd appreciate any help you guys can give. Thanks

Menu(default press T) > Manage my companions > Press C to view companion's skill >Press Statistics button to Export/Import it

Thanks a lot for the help. Although I miss the helmets, Fire Arrow is a refreshing change from the Lords and Realms Mod I usally play.

Thanks for showing interest in that but as for now, no. I don't expect there to be any anytime soon either.
Rucchi is working on another mod for now and takes up all of his spare time.

Back
Top Bottom