The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Batko said:
Bremmelgod said:
Dwinny said:
Ivan the Awesome said:
That is supposed to happen. If you let your horse get killed it goes down to normal, then gets lamed.

No. My horse has gotten killed plenty of times without losing its modifier. It seems this only happens when I "pick up" a horse from the battlefield.

It's a random chance.
It's supposed to happen, and it's also in Native.

It happends after you get your horse killed more then twice it loses the trait when it becomes *lame*.
But what is bug, is when you pick up a modified horse on battlefield, lets say heavy or spirited horse, you keep it alive and after the battle it becomes normal horse anyway.
I confirm it happents to me too while it wasn't in previous rev...

It happens in native also.

And on the topic of horses, they suffer from the same head shot bonus as any other bot.  So even if it takes you 4 swings to kill one from the flanks or the bank you can still pretty much kill it in 1 - 2 shots if you hit the head.  This is why helmets had a ridiculous armour value, can't do the same for the horses though, no 'helmets' for them.

If you have, for example, a champion horse, and it's gets killed, there's a chance for it to become lame, but if you're lucky, it will just lose the champion modifier. I think it's a completelly random chance.

Bremmelgod said:
If you have, for example, a champion horse, and it's gets killed, there's a chance for it to become lame, but if you're lucky, it will just lose the champion modifier. I think it's a completelly random chance.

There is a way to keep your expensive horse's attributes (heavy, spirited, champion) even if he dies in battle. When that happen, ride any horse you find at the battlefield. If there is none available, order your man to dismount and ride one of their horses.
Now, this is important:
When battle is over, and you get a message to press Tab key to exit the battlefield, dismount and then press Tab. Your faithful expensive horse is live and well and ready for next battle, and what is most important, he (or she) is not lame.

If you're attached to your horse and he become "lame" keep him in your inventory for a few days, and "lame" attribute will disappear. He just need some time to recover.

I was about the ask the same thing lol but i think they just scaled down the look of the towns and castles.

Also i don't know if it was intentional or not but mercenary companions have those lame robes and pitchforks again, why change it :sad:?

Is there any solves for RGL?
Specially Arabic and Anatolian map, in war and towns it gives a lot error.

Got a bit of a problem. I restarted the game 47 times as a lord of Crusader States(yes i counted) and i still didn't get Jaffa as my fief (which i require for my roleplaying purposes).

My question is, am i just unlucky and should i continue restarting until i eventually get Jaffa or did you guys "remove" Jaffa as an obtainable fief ???

Every time i check Jaffa it says "belongs to no one"...

Also this new map change in the latest revision turned half of the Crusader States into grassland which means battle scenes are now on grass instead of the desert. That basically ruined the whole desert combat and crusading...i'm so sad lol, that's the only part of the mod i'm playing :sad:

I gotta say, I love the grandeur of the new map, but it is a little overwhelming... especially since it feels somewhat empty. Maybe with more settlements or spawned parties it would feel a little less empty. Or maybe I just need to get used to it...

Amazing work though. I'm seeing a bunch of cool new armors! What other changes snuck in?

Updated tonight and got revision 224.

Many error messages at start - unequal numbers of lords and ladies in many lands.
Over 800 villages instead of 400-some.

Assigned a village called "crap, crap, crap,........, crap"

Struggling to revert - restore button does not light

Help

Back
Top Bottom