The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

11sparky11 said:
Really? I thought you guys had left it to Othr. Look forward to it glad you're back.
Well, othr disappeared again for more then a month. Because it's unclear if he's coming back or not - we decided that we should just make the original version we with kuauik planed back a few months ago.

DrTomas said:
11sparky11 said:
Really? I thought you guys had left it to Othr. Look forward to it glad you're back.
Well, othr disappeared again for more then a month. Because it's unclear if he's coming back or not - we decided that we should just make the original version we with kuauik planed back a few months ago.

Nice to hear that! Plz keep up with your great work.
Hope you all can come to an understanding later on.

Just one little thing if possible, I would like that you do not update the mod daily as before.  :wink:

Make updates like every month or every 2 weeks. I have no idea how the rest feel about this.

Hey modders, great work, really like the mod just wondering what I'm missing If I'm playing .97 beta as opposed to the SVN version?
I've started as sworn to France-was given Chartes, have built a manor. 
I have designs on becoming Duke of Normandy, however I can't see how that's possible without outright conquest and or war with France to create my own kingdom? Unless I'm missing something in the diplomacy menus...

Ok wait...getting a weird bug where at the battles start my troops just stand about...maybe I should try this svn business...

And let me qualify this for the Internet hero below.  I was using the backspace menu and it wasnt working. I forgot you could use hot keys because it has been a long time since I played.
Feeling superior? I Bet you are.

M.Minkov said:
1 more bug - quest Retaliate for border incident taken from a guild master - track down and defeat certain lord. I tracked down and defeated him, but no quest update. I tried going to the guild master and speaking but fail. Then i thought maybe i have to capture him. Went back fought him again until i managed to capture him but nothing changed. It seems the problem is the quest itself as it can't recognise the target - there are no links in the quest to the lord and from the lord to the quest also.

Same glitch 1.02

Back
Top Bottom