The Last Supper

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!!!!!!!!!! it's in the bible ppls!!!!! did you ever read it~!!!!! if you guys are so damn medieval you would no everything about christianity and how it split up into different branches. That was all people thought about back then...whether God woud strike them down for a sin....

You know, you can the see the right hands of everyone clearly, except the dude/lady on the right of Jesus (his right). So he must be sneaking the pie.

MaddsterOwnz said:
Hello!!!!!!!!!! it's in the bible ppls!!!!! did you ever read it~!!!!! if you guys are so damn medieval you would no everything about christianity and how it split up into different branches. That was all people thought about back then...whether God woud strike them down for a sin....

Yes... yes I have. I don't want to get to any kind of religious debate, but seriously, the vast majority of the common folk, and even some nobles and knights, were quite illiterate. This fact put anyone within The Church into a position of power. It's all very well documented, and interesting stuff at that.

messenger said:
I heard Judas betrayed him for cracking wise about his mumma.

Heavenly farts lol.

Judas betrayed Jesus because he wanted some cash. He was a greedy bastard and he died horribly; he hung himslef and his guts spilled out. Couldn't have been a great legacy; betraying Christ and having your guts spill out. I wonder if some critters came along and ate his guts... actually I don't want to know.

The Last Supper? Meh, a nice piece of artwork, but not really my thing. In any case it's a secondary source so you can't rely on it for accurate information. Yes I know someone else said something similiar; I was just supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom