SP Other The Land Of Crossfire (Total Conversion Mod) Beta Build version 1.0 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off ladanyi for conceiving this project and double hats off for all the work you put in! I would like to travel in my own mobile throne and dispense Jurassic-Fantasy mayhem!

Updated Information on original post

"Added Guardian Oct-20th-2010"

Short update for anyone interested...

I am now working on finishing up the models. This means making sure all collisions/lod's and meshes are in good quality. Baring any unforseen things this should be one of the last processes for "TLOC"  Fingers crossed. The only thing left that remains now is a little module "text" work and whats left of the remaining models.

This is my favorite one:
Ecolance1.jpg

Braveheart.

The Ecolance was a lot of fun to build. He is equally as fun to mount but I would'nt call him a "Heavy Armored" Mount.  :shock:

He is best used for ranged attacks in open areas where his mobility and speed can win the day... :razz:

yes..  of course the Courser does not need to outrun a Trex though :shock:

The Ecolance has to worry about all sorts of beasts and men.. :wink:

Yes,
For the most part any creature within the mod that Is mountable and not a horse, Will in one atribute or another be better than a standard horse. That's not to say that horses in the mod are not good in their own right.

Right now there are well over 25 different mounts to chose from. I worked very hard to make each mount, dino or not, worth riding.

wow, beautiful and ... strange, I'd be curious on what inspires you on this mod? It recalled me a really old memory so long that I vividly remember that got dinosaurs and humans on that game  :arrow:

Good question.

The truth is that I starting modelling some dinasours for fun and then I decided to put them into MB. I honestly had no ambition to create a mod much less hundreds of models for it. But that was almost 7 months ago now.

One thing lead to another and I wrote down a complete story with waring clans based off of a novel I once wrote titled "The other days"

That Novel was about an alternate, or rather unseen earth where those who pass away in the "real world"via acident.murder,war but not natural causes, end up there. Of course the imgination can run wild at that point leaving a general mix or people,creatures and times all jumbled up and forced to live and function together.

I thought I would place my writings into this platform and try my best to bring them to life. thus  The Other days Became... "The Land Of Crossfire". and a mod was born.

yes there is a story line. Thats what I am currently working on along with finishing up some models and adding some scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom