The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

You should take Ebdanian's advice to heart, it would make this forum thread look a whole lot better. What's upsetting is he's giving you good advice in a much friendlier tone than most would and you're still trying to hold onto a claim that does nothing other than make you look naive. In the long run (and even short run by the looks of it) you're going to regret flaunting that nonsense on your front page.

I say this with good intentions and I hope the best for your clan going forward. Good luck out there.
Youre right man im sorry i just updated my thread

1ezts8ku6hc01.png

God. In 3 years youre going to look back on all the screenshots you posted from pub play and cringe so hard. On the first page of your clan thread no less.

Please take advice from someone who lived and breathed GK Competitive for years. An "us against the community" mindset will get you literally nowhere and bring about a lot of unneeded trouble.

Hopefully we don't have to look back and cringe. While right now might not be the best time for a competitive scene, I think it's okay to be excited about finally being able to play MP with other clans. I don't think we're trying to be against the community, rather we're just very pumped at the prospect of competition, and it is nice to have won our 6v6 games. We're not trying to start any fights or beef, so I hope it doesn't devolve into that.

Hopefully we don't have to look back and cringe. While right now might not be the best time for a competitive scene, I think it's okay to be excited about finally being able to play MP with other clans. I don't think we're trying to be against the community, rather we're just very pumped at the prospect of competition, and it is nice to have won our 6v6 games. We're not trying to start any fights or beef, so I hope it doesn't devolve into that.

+1

This is hilarious. Can't wait for a team to destroy you in an official match so you guys stop claiming you are the best clan NA. It's the same as if I was claiming to be the best Warband player in NA because I had the best KD on GK TDM.

This is hilarious. Can't wait for a team to destroy you in an official match so you guys stop claiming you are the best clan NA. It's the same as if I was claiming to be the best Warband player in NA because I had the best KD on GK TDM.
"The VK takes great pride in its #1 Skirmish team which is currently undefeated in the NA scene. " thats all we said lol no where in there does that state we are best NA until we started getting all these toxic people trying to get me to change it and what we mean by that is that our top skirmish team we have (The Red Knights)
LES IS MOREx
Jr24Racing
Surreal
JJboyson
DirtySavage
Faust
Has never been defeated in a skirmish match which is 100% true

"The VK takes great pride in its #1 Skirmish team which is currently undefeated in the NA scene. " thats all we said lol no where in there does that state we are best NA until we started getting all these toxic people trying to get me to change it and what we mean by that is that our top skirmish team we have (The Red Knights)
LES IS MOREx
Jr24Racing
Surreal
JJboyson
DirtySavage
Faust
calm down dude it's a skirmish against random players i don't know what point are you trying to prove

LES IS MOREx
Jr24Racing
Surreal
JJboyson
DirtySavage
Faust

I'll gather some EU players and we'll play against you on NA? Do you accept this offer?

Back
Top Bottom