The Kingdom of Valcones {Recruiting}{EU Clan}

What makes you get out of bed?

• Mom/Girlfriend/Partner/Other making breakfeast?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Nerd kids/work duties?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mom telling you to wake up?

• WWWWWAAAAAAARRRRBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Morning Dump...

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Stuboi0 said:
Ahh good hardware then :grin:. Haha I can't promise anything, but I'll probably pop on now and then :smile:
Yaaar!!! thats hte spirit! *Bring the ale!!!!!* Everybody Ale on The Kingdom of Valcones thread!!! and Sausages October FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mupf aka Miwiw said:
PPl banned from IG can join yours. :razz:

just kidding
funny you say that since im banned of IG for 15 months now :grin:..

By organised events you mean sth like mm line battles? Or more varied things like duel tournaments, sieges, flags etc? Those things are really fun, there`s nothing i enjoy more in warband than biiiiig organised battle :grin: But the problem is that it`s very hard to organise ( especially when u start it). In samurai there were several events like multiple clan sieges etc. but i`ve noticed that there was a huge problem with comunicating among clans so it all ended up quite chaotic. But if u make it all on 1 team speak, with one leader (or some other rhings that`ll get this more organised) that will be a lot of fun! :grin:

ruthless_majestic said:
By organised events you mean sth like mm line battles? Or more varied things like duel tournaments, sieges, flags etc? Those things are really fun, there`s nothing i enjoy more in warband than biiiiig organised battle :grin: But the problem is that it`s very hard to organise ( especially when u start it). In samurai there were several events like multiple clan sieges etc. but i`ve noticed that there was a huge problem with comunicating among clans so it all ended up quite chaotic. But if u make it all on 1 team speak, with one leader (or some other rhings that`ll get this more organised) that will be a lot of fun! :grin:

Agreed, when it comes down to these kind of things, you normally have 5 or 6 teamed up to help arrange it, along with paying for it, 2 could pay for the server, 1 or 2 for the team speak server with enough slots, though teamspeak with jest servers is unfortunately rather expensive for a slot (30 US cents per slot per month). Then the other 2 with the other 4's backing, will be promote the vent, get advertising, has a strong influence over the community, convincing them why they should join etc and then you need your big, mean, horrible admin to keep all the other pubbers in order. :grin:

ye cant keep pubbers in order :razz: that`s just impossible. At least not for long.
They`re like an angry mob that consumes server after server... Pubbing all life... Leaving nothing behind...

ruthless_majestic said:
ye cant keep pubbers in order :razz: that`s just impossible. At least not for long.
They`re like an angry mob that consumes server after server... Pubbing all life... Leaving nothing behind...

I have been dilussioned! Damn the pubbers!  :mrgreen: but yeah, orginisation is the key, and strict rules will need to be implemented.

I will be honest, to have a decent formation battle whilst having playble lag, 100 would be more favourable, its just the numbers which makes it a little more awesome. 70, with 35 aside? I guess its do able.

ruthless_majestic said:
70, with 35 aside? I guess its do able.

Definitely! We`ll just have to discuss how exactly it`ll look and advertise it well.

I guess it is do able, best start off with numbers which respectively, can be controlled, then expand and have a bigger formation event once it gets going? I dunno.

I think really, all that is needed is PR and a formal Teamspeak server, along with invited clans.

Oh yes... the rules... cannot forget the rules... :grin:

Updated the thread.
*Sets out some fresh baked Lasagna, and Tiramisu* that'll bring em to the thread

Back
Top Bottom