• Wait, what?

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • You're all crazy

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Figured I would make a post on this thread seeing as I'm on the server so much :grin:

I don't check this thread too much, but I think I might start trying.

For those of you who don't know, this is:

Unremarkable_Old_Man
John_Doe
Feather_Mist
Creepy_Craig
A few others I have forgotten.
For those of you who dont have me on steam, my steam is: wissenlander

Hello noble Tidwells,
In game on PW mod my Name is Arem and I would like to Join your militia
Steam id is kolyskoa
Would be Happy to join the Levy :grin:

Alright. I have sent out a total of 12 steam group invites, as I've been getting behind on managing our steam group ^^

So, if you are part of Tidwell and have not yet gotten an invite just tell me so on steam.

--------------

I have updated the militia roster, several promotions have been made (lots of Levies moved up)

Check the front page to find your rank. If for some reason you aren't on their, IM me or send me a steam message. I'll try to get everything organized. Orindell send me an IM with those you have promoted, so I can get that updated.

-----------------

Ark, message me on steam! Newest evil plan! Also, this one won't be nearly as difficult as the last one (btw, any progress in that? :/)

Centurion770 said:
Hello noble Tidwells,
In game on PW mod my Name is Arem and I would like to Join your militia
Steam id is kolyskoa
Would be Happy to join the Levy :grin:

I want you out of Tidwell, you disobeyed higher authority on several different occasions, and trolled/griefed me too the point were my anger problems in real life surfaced. Oh and told me too shut the **** up when i tried too tell you levy's can't make tidwell. Not impressed  :mad:

Uh *cough* maybe i should have inserted something along the lines of jk just to make it easier for you fox *cough*

I love ye' man.  :wink:

(Especially since I'm The Philosopher)

I have come up with a name for my son! Once I get one... (damnit xD)

As for the problem with Jakeey and Arem, let me quote SP

Arem is a valuable member of our group, I don't want any more problems between you.

(But seriously, I want both of you to calm down and make up. (Not quite as serious->) Then become best friends alright?)

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
It meens "money" in Welsh, too.

So whenever some "i no speek english" walks up to me and says "MONEY" I'll just say "Yes?".
Just pretend you speak even less english :razz:

RedSeven said:
TIIIDDDWEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YEEEEEESSSSSSS?

Just wanted to say I may be leaving PW for the next while. I plan to return, more likely when 3.6 is released. But the community is no longer what it once was, and the atmosphere of the mod has also changed. This is not the PW is joined, what seems like ages ago, and until it returns to something like that then I can't really enjoy it. I may drop in from time to time, and will take a look at the forums every once in a while.

Like I said though, I'll probably come for 3.6 or if a server puts on 3.5 or earlier.

Ser Orindell said:
Just wanted to say I may be leaving PW for the next while. I plan to return, more likely when 3.6 is released. But the community is no longer what it once was, and the atmosphere of the mod has also changed. This is not the PW is joined, what seems like ages ago, and until it returns to something like that then I can't really enjoy it. I may drop in from time to time, and will take a look at the forums every once in a while.

Like I said though, I'll probably come for 3.6 or if a server puts on 3.5 or earlier.

You Dare  :cry: I will spam your ass on steam  :smile:

No offence Tirok, But I have hardly been in Tidwell and don't want to stay.
I leave my self to RCC even if it dies because people leave.

Back
Top Bottom