The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wcnoob said:
well my video card is ATI 2600 XT so...is that y that will happen?

That's really strange.  I run an Nvidia 7800GS/OC with 256mb ram and have no problems using DX9.  I don't understand why you're using DX7, to be honest.  I also use battlesizer to increase my battles to 300 and run SoftHDR and run around 30-25 fps.  Your card is newer than mine so you shouldn't have any problems, then again I personally modify my video drivers, so I may have an small advantage there.

@Pride wonderful work on Zondark. ( I will cut him in half, to bad that it's not possible ingame.)

@wcnoob did you install the latest graphic card drivers ? If so then use an old one and see if that solves your problem.

I was offered to be a vassal for Midland at 300 renown and given Interstice Spires and Interstice Den :shock:.  Found where they are suppose to be located but there is nothing in that area.  Now I have some lord from Tuldor attempting a siege on my invisible property and I can't even go in it to defend it.  I think that King is pulling a fast one on me and gave me some swamp land  :wink: :lol:

You start off with the interstice territory as your property, did none of you notice?
It's not actually 'there' and I'm assuming it only appears when the 8th faction show up, but still the computers 'besiege' it.

Haha and talking about siege 'n such. I'm defending Hyde castle, the Hawks Nest now, against the near entire Tudor army, for the 2nd time.
It wasn't actually that hard the first time, but now it's kind of a pain, since Zodd is one of the commanders, and another is the Kushan general that defected and he always has a bunch of Daka, I hate Daka so much. (and to think, it's all my fault he's with them for doing that mission for the king...)
- - -

And now the game crashes whenever I try to help defend it, Goddammit.

I just do not understand how to use the formations, is there a link to it on the forums, my search just comes up with other mods that included the formations mod.

Do I create a vanguard and rearguard and all that in the battle or on the travel map?

gypsydevil said:
I just do not understand how to use the formations, is there a link to it on the forums, my search just comes up with other mods that included the formations mod.

Do I create a vanguard and rearguard and all that in the battle or on the travel map?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62492.0.html

oh alright than...i think is my video driver's problem...and now if i don't play with DX7 for this mod the game will have error saying "Unable to lock vortex xxx" something like that...(xxx part = i forgot what's after those few words)

sry for my bad english  :roll:

The vertex buffer problem can possibly be fixed by reducing all effects.  Apparently ragdoll and corpses make the problem worse so set number of corpses to no more than 20 and ragdolls to one or two.  Reducing shadow effects might help too.

amade said:
gypsydevil said:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62492.0.html

Nice Thanks

I've gone up all the way through 100 man battle without issue,  LOVE the golden age armor

hmmm alright the problem is still there =.=
i made corps and shadow to 0...and many stuff to low and still say the unable vortex thing...
maybe is my mount & blade problem? cause mine is chinese version lol

Not to be a pushy prat, but when can we expect a version with a 10% taller Gutts? Kind of dying to play this game properly. Keep up the good work, bro.

I have a problem in the game, It seems that I am unable to attack or harm some of the enemies, like the rhino knights and various heros. Neither can any of my allies, but they can attack us.

A THIRD TIME!
Despite thousands of men being held off and wiped out by a couple of hundred, twice, and losing six of thier generals (5 still in lockup, I sold them back thier king, as a matter of honour [does honour even do squat?]),
Again they assault my HQ with thier putrid presence. Those Buggers.

I'll never get to the eclipse at this point. Unless I capture all thier officers...

Hmm, do you lose all your holdings with Midland when the plot goes forth? and do you lose the troops you have in your castles when you no longer have ownership of it? I was wondering If I could use it to save some of my better units.

Thanks, but I looked through my files and I am unable to locate the Ironlauncher, the readme says it's in the same folder but I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom