The Famous Weapon [spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe the famous WEPON looks like...
wepon.jpg

...THIS?  :lol:

The lord says in the 'forsts(sic) of pictland, i don't know where exactly" and I've teleported myself to every single tree in Cait's borders, and Dal Riata and Gododdin too, just for good measure. I've also ran around the majority of village centers in the region, and can't find anyone named Cellach. Can somebody please tell me where this lady is, or at least if she's wandering around or inside a village center, or a tavern, or castle, or WHAT?

I´ve taken a walk in all villages in pictland, and haven´t find cellach, just some questions?
Has anybody found cellach and the weapon?
Do you need to talk with the irish lord to find cellach?
It is needed to be in someplace at some hour? (like resting at 12:00 in certain village)  I think its the only thing i haven´t done yet
Thank you for your answer

Idibil said:
Hehe, you should tried Contest.

Only 1 clue:

Read well that lord said.
She isn't in villages.

Do you mean she is in the arena? Looked through all castles, taverns. Only thing I didn't do was search the towns house by house...

Lol I just found her...

And got the spear... Only thing I don't like about it is that is a throwing/polarm, I'll give it to a companion...

I risked my kingdom trying to find her  :evil: Im at war on 6-7 fronts and like it that way but I was forced to retreat back to deal with threats. Im having to ask for truce god damn it!!! I wont persue her until someone tells us where she's hiding. I will get that spear and break it on her fragile back  :twisted:

Well the only thing its missing is length...
GaeBolga.png

I'll give a hint in the form of a riddle:

The seller of things none of which are rare...
Though if you've slain some Picts you should travel with care...
She makes a living on things that you need. A clue within a clue it's not your steed...

To decipher the riddle takes less brains then an elf...
You need no more figure it out for yourself.

Jerv243 said:
GaeBolga.png

She makes a living on things that you need. A clue within a clue it's not your steed...

Hmm, sounds like that's something that acquires way to much work for a decent reward, but then again I've always been a sword and shield kind of guy, so don't know how that Polearm stacks with the rest of the other Spears in the game

Jerv243 said:
GaeBolga.png

Is she the goods merchant?

I was very depressed that it was just slightly different than the spear I had already been using.. My spear has more thrust and more speed by like 1-2 points but it does 5b damage with swing instead of 7c and I can't throw it. It does a lot of damage as a throwing weapon but there is only one and once you throw it you no longer have your spear..

I personally think it should receive some sort of stat buff for the melee function.

Back
Top Bottom