MP Fantasy The Fall of Mordor

Users who are viewing this thread

ESLerNB.png

LBOPl8O.png
ewneOSf.png
The Fall of Mordor is a multiplayer Lord of The Rings mod for Mount and Blade: Warband. It focuses on recreating different scenarios and events that took place in the trilogy. Outside of these scenario servers there will be normal multiplayer servers aswell where you can play more casually if you want. Events will be hosted every week where clans can battle it out against one another and see who comes out on top. We hopy you enjoy this mod we're working on, and we will seek to constantly update it by adding new features such as new scenarios, weapons, armor, sounds and other good stuff.

T81kAir.png

LBOPl8O.png
Z8ETQoD.png

Please go to the website www.fallofmordor.com for all updates, mod details, release dates and community. On that page we will update everything concerning
the mod in the future.

BiqrtFJ.png

Our Website

Our Moddb Page

Our steam group

More to be added

LBOPl8O.png

Hey guys,I'm trying to play Fall of Mordor with a friend,and when one of us tries to host a server,we just can't find each other's server or any other server on the mod.I really dont want to think this mod is dead because it's awesome.Please help :sad:

mauhur said:
ESLerNB.png

LBOPl8O.png
ewneOSf.png
The Fall of Mordor is a multiplayer Lord of The Rings mod for Mount and Blade: Warband. It focuses on recreating different scenarios and events that took place in the trilogy. Outside of these scenario servers there will be normal multiplayer servers aswell where you can play more casually if you want. Events will be hosted every week where clans can battle it out against one another and see who comes out on top. We hopy you enjoy this mod we're working on, and we will seek to constantly update it by adding new features such as new scenarios, weapons, armor, sounds and other good stuff.

T81kAir.png

LBOPl8O.png
Z8ETQoD.png

Please go to the website www.fallofmordor.com for all updates, mod details, release dates and community. On that page we will update everything concerning
the mod in the future.

BiqrtFJ.png

Our Website

Our Moddb Page

Our steam group

More to be added

LBOPl8O.png

Good afternoon! My name is Alexander. I would like to find the files to create the server. Game Mount blade warband, modification of Fall of Mordor. Can you help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom