The Enlightening Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

But he gives out 150 renown when you beat him.  So once the hundred man slayer is done the Doldrey quest is one step away.

okay soi have around 850 renown or so, i used that tracking cheat to find adon, i found him by wyndham so i went to go fight him but he got in a fight with three or four bands of POW raiders. and lost... not sure if that screwed the storyline or if he'll just respawn again or what...

Hello, I'm new here . xD I just have a question.. I'm at the point of the game after the Eclipse (playing as Gutts). I fought a lot of undead parties but I read the walk through and it mentioned that I can fight Farnese to get her and her assitant to join the party.  But I already pledged allegiance to the Pope of Holy See (Defending Doldrey as rebel is kind of hard) and Holy See is currently not at war with anyone so Farnese never gets out of that castle.

What I'm wondering is do I have to be released from the oath and quit the Holy See faction to attack Farnese? And since Holy See is not at war with anyone, will Farnese ever get out of that castle at all? 

Thanks for anyone who can answer  :smile:

EDIT: Will I need to besiege the castle Farnese is in and capture her?

I have a problem!The Seventh faction doesn't appear and Griffith already has 3 towns!!! :mad: :evil:

There is a bug.  You may have to cheat to put Griffith at exactly two towns for the beasts to appear. Enable cheats in the configure menu on startup then use ctrl-shift-f4 to autokill his troops at his town when you siege it.  I didn't think Griffith would take more than one town in less than two days but I guess it is possible. I fixed the code so Beasts and Gutts kingdom show up after Griffith has 2 towns or greater.  Right now it checks that Griffith has exactly two towns.

EDIT:It won't take more than two days for the beast to appear and their two special fortresses to show up once Griffith has exactly two towns.

Must he have exactly 2 towns?Now he has 3...And should Midland be alive?They have two castles.

Has to be exactly two towns.  The game checks if Griffith has two towns every 2 days.  I didn't think that Griffith would be able to take more than that within two days.  And it doesn't matter if Midland is clinging to existence as long as they have no towns.

Their two castles will also become visible.  In any case there would have been several messages about people declaring war on the Beasts of the Interstice if they had spawned.

At this point, I'd say just give up, play a different mod for a bit.  And get the new version of this when it comes.  It should be any time now, and will fix that bug amongst others.  And tons of other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom