The Eagle and The Radiant Cross Old Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be the repeater pistol, the error pops up everytime I pull it out.  (it's awesome btw :smile:)

questions:

- how do I know if I'm wounded?
- I probably got a wound, but there was a red message and the breathing sound didn't play. (it may be due to the fact I'm using the great warrior whatever soundpack..)

Merlkir said:
It might be the repeater pistol, the error pops up everytime I pull it out.  (it's awesome btw :smile:)

questions:

- how do I know if I'm wounded?
- I probably got a wound, but there was a red message and the breathing sound didn't play. (it may be due to the fact I'm using the great warrior whatever soundpack..)
You get a message everytime you get knocked out, telling you about the wound.

I did a quick test before leaving for qork, and the only problem I encountered involving meshes, or someth.ing like it is with the gun toting bandits, avoid them for now, use the teleportation cheat if you have to

I get the same message everytime I enter a fight. I have Dallas as a hero and mostly Swadian/Mercenary army. Also, the message pops up every time I pull out the repeating pistol.

I Have some Questions

1. Is o.6 savegame compatibly to 0.5

2. If  substitute the 4 new Heroes the old ones or can  i recruit now 8 Heroes?

and finally,

*cu@all* said:
Edit: What is with the,bug: i comes to the throne room and lands, instead, in the tavern. Are these bugs fixed?
  :?:

Hi D'siparil I have draw some Posters for Factions.
It would make someone want to fight for them.

Holy Swadian Empire Poster #1 (Three Factors)

Imperial State Poster #1 (Join the army for Kaiser)

I get an error whenever I enter a battle, I have State soldiers and calvalry, and when I wen't to attack a group of Sea Raiders, the game crashed with a fatal error, similar to the error Arcc posted on the last page.

Also, It would be interesting if you actually encorporated the German Empire's flag into the game.

Germany_War_Ensign_1903-1919.gif

GermanFlag.gif

300px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

toonknight said:
Hi D'siparil I have draw some Posters for Factions.
It would make someone want to fight for them.

Holy Swadian Empire Poster #1 (Three Factors)

Imperial State Poster #1 (Join the army for Kaiser)

hmm...nice :mrgreen:

Kill3456 said:
I get an error whenever I enter a battle, I have State soldiers and calvalry, and when I wen't to attack a group of Sea Raiders, the game crashed with a fatal error, similar to the error Arcc posted on the last page.

Also, It would be interesting if you actually encorporated the German Empire's flag into the game.

Germany_War_Ensign_1903-1919.gif

GermanFlag.gif

300px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

hm...Wondeful :lol:

splendid :smile: I really like the highlander hear, the basketed monster sword in particular :smile:

I have fixed the gun toting thing, not sure what caused it tough. The breath sound should now play correctly aswell.

Merlkir, I cannot seem to reproduce the error involving the redeemer gun, it works fine for me. I havent recieved any fatal error in battles, other than the gun toting bandits. If anyone gets this kind of errors, please give a detailed report about it, who were you fighting, were you using any gun, what soldiers you had, etc. A screenshot of the bug message would be great as well.

Every time I use or pull out the 'Pistol' (That's it's name) the game will crash and I get a fatal error involving a mesh.

D'Sparil said:
I havent recieved any fatal error in battles, other than the gun toting bandits.

Hello well i havent recived any other error than those from bumping into gun toting bandits but maybe thats why becouse i bump on them preaty fast and end game so im waiting for fix :smile:

And great job on the mod i love guns+swords :smile:

Arcc said:
Every time I use or pull out the 'Pistol' (That's it's name) the game will crash and I get a fatal error involving a mesh.
Arrghh!! I knew that ***** would cause problems!  :razz:
Ill fix it. Perhaps Merlkir meant this gun when he said repeating pistol. I sure hope he did!  :razz:
And while Im at it, ill fix the castle, taverns, etc.  scenes for the Imperial State.

*cu@all* said:
I Have some Questions

1. Is o.6 savegame compatibly to 0.5 I haven't tried it, but I wouldn't bet on it

2. If  substitute the 4 new Heroes the old ones or can  i recruit now 8 Heroes? You can recruit a total of eight now

and finally,

*cu@all* said:
Edit: What is with the,bug: i comes to the throne room and lands, instead, in the tavern. Are these bugs fixed? I believe he said it'll be fixed in the patch, but it's still bugged in .6

*cu@all* said:
Edit: What is with the,bug: i comes to the throne room and lands, instead, in the tavern. Are these bugs fixed? I believe he said it'll be fixed in the patch, but it's still bugged in .6

hm, ok thx

yep, when I say pistol, I mean Pistol :wink: it's kind of repeating :smile: revolver thingie..

Sorry I haven't answered any questions yet, its just that Im focused on killing this bugs. And yes that goddamn pistol was what caused the errors when fighting gun bandits, and state forces, I got rid of it, till I find whats wrong. Once the patched version is up Ill answer everyone.

D'Sparil said:
Sorry I haven't answered any questions yet, its just that Im focused on killing this bugs. And yes that goddamn pistol was what caused the errors when fighting gun bandits, and state forces, I got rid of it, till I find whats wrong. Once the patched version is up Ill answer everyone.
It´s okay. Don´t work to much, we need you in the future :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom