The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Sartek said:
I have a bug with an elite unit becoming a companion.I have a Black Struggler companion,Bakiraka assasin and Rhino knight companion.And I have had them for a while .Now suddenly the conversatsion where you offer one of them companinship pops up like every 30 seconds.But only with the Rhino knight companion.

EDIT:The closer I am to Albion the more often it happens.If I camp near Albion it happens every 10 seconds or even more frequently.If I move away far enough,it stops.
(And am I supposed to get Evarella and Pierre Fino as lords ,when I have not healed Casca`s mind yet because of that Farnese bug?)

I had the same bug. In January.

In the beginning it made it so I could not hit the other children, I fixed this like it says how, but now the text is all freakish:
53110516.png

Help!

EDIT: Fixed it by replacing font files with original.

I don't know if this is known or not, but on my another playthrough, when you have healed Casca, and go talk with Rickert, he gives you a Revolving Crossbow and bolts. But if you keep on talking with him, you can get a infinite amount of them.

Last time I played the mod I encountered an enemy party who was us. I mean it was clones/duplicates of me, my companions and my soldiers. And I fought them just for fun. Hell, toughest battle ever. And I dueled myself! 2 Dragon Slayers, 2 Crossbows, 2 Hand Cannons. The results? Victory but a terrible mess.

i was attacked by farmers and to make things even more odd i joined my own battle  :shock: the game crashed at the  beginning of the battle and after reloading my savegame the same farmers didn't attacked me. very weird i must say.

edit: i am at war with holy see and was on my way to verantis (?) to heal casca. don't know if that had anything to do with it.

As I started up Berserk, I notice there is a couple irritating things. One: There is a script error. Specifically I'm fairly certain it tries to start up script 295 during the Male/Female storyline but fails to.

And I encountered a bug where I cannot leave Champa after doing a quest that involved assassinating a local merchant.

Hello Berserk Board,

i got an strange bug in my actual game (started new game, with an fresh Mount&Blade & Mod install). In Short, me, the mainchar (Gutts) is invulnerable. No weapon can harm me. I realised this after a while of playing. I was wondering that i'm up on my feet while tens of archers put their arrows in my huge body.

Update: I noticed that no person with a changed body-size is taking damage. Maybe a bug with the collision of the models?

Is this bug allready knowen? I don't use cheats or something else.

Hope you can help me.
Greetings
Godrik

Excuse me i got Karl Tronsbergen while i was playing non-guts character. I didnt have any Black strugglers in my party.

Happend to me aswell, if you dont want him in your party just tell him to leave.

I Do however advice you to keep him in the party- he is BS!

I just had to give another go to this mod once again. Everything went smoothly, got past the Eclipse, right now got Farnese to my party, but I now noticed that even when I have relations with Midland and Tudor about under -50, they just won't attack me. They aren't hostile, at all. When I hover the pointer over them, the box isn't red, it's grey. The same is with the undead. I always need to attack them first, unless they are in the majority, then they attack me. I randomly attacked Kushan villagers, relations go down, but they still won't attack me. Anyone else had that?

For some reason I just noticed I have got the same problem, but it wasnt like that before and I play frequently...

I think I have a bug, either that or I'm thicker than I thought!  Basically the Dragonslayer area attack isn't working, I'm not holding Crtl when I attack, I've tried pressing it once to see if it was stuck, and no such luck.  Anyone encounter this before?  I'm using the 97 full patched with 97b, and I'm using IronLauncher to start the module.  I haven't screwed with any of the scripts either.

Zeugma said:
I actually had the Korven Gavin bug 4 or 5 times with Pamir Vidisia, which I attributed to the game counting the number of bakiraka assassins being with me for 3 months. Since it didn't clone anyone I stopped caring about this.

I too have the same bug for Pamir Vidisia, though it only happens when she is in my party, & I had to keep sending her off to avoid the constant conversation ..

There's a big problem with my game,

I'm playing as gutts, and am at the part were you have to go to the western sea, But the guy who is supposed to get me there won't do it because i had to get farnese of the holy see. But as i was in war with the holy i had beaten her before this, en she had already joined my party, ive also got casca in my party as a prisoner. So i just dont get it. I have kicked farnese from my party, and i got the quest capture farnese, but that is al. She nowhere to finf on the map, i even used ctrl+t but she really no where, then i asked a traveller and he said shes in Rehau, so i go to Rehau, and she isnt anywhere.

Does somebody lnow anything?

Back
Top Bottom