THE BATTLE OF 8 JULY: Se Ðéodloga

Users who are viewing this thread

Avgvstvs said:
I can't see which is the problem with the not-affiliates players.

RPG on
however I am waiting the Willelme's order about my position.
Hope that he will recognize about my worth on battlefield as horseman...as I showed many times to my Lord.

Augustus, you can join in either the soldier of the north company or the Regis Bannum. On the event day, if there is room, I will add you in there, just make sure you wear my clan tag in-game for it

Takeda_Shingen said:
Avgvstvs said:

RPG on
Hope that he will recognize about my worth on battlefield as horseman...as I showed many times to my Lord.

Augustus, you can join in either the soldier of the north company or the Regis Bannum. On the event day, if there is room, I will add you in there, just make sure you wear my clan tag in-game for it
My lord, if you give me a horse to ride, I'll be at your side and I'll ride over life and death to defend you...my Lord...bringing the vexillum of your clan.
Otherwise I'll wear my old fathers' cloathes and armour as viking as I am...but always at your side.

Avgvstvs said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
Avgvstvs said:

RPG on

My lord, if you give me a horse to ride, I'll be at your side and I'll ride over life and death to defend you...my Lord...bringing the vexillum of your clan.
Otherwise I'll wear my old fathers' cloathes and armour as viking as I am...but always at your side.

Alright, I will add you for the Northern company until further news

Men, men of war and battle! Sharp your swords, sharp your axes, drink the finest mead, get drunk, eat delicious cookies, have fun with woman, wake up morning, smell fresh air and remember that we are marching to war!

Fir Áraig will be playing for the Engle side under the persona of Wealhrícingas -Wealhríc's Folk.

Celtichugs said:
Fir Áraig will be playing for the Engle side under the persona of Wealhrícingas -Wealhríc's Folk.
That's great! :grin:

I'd like to take this change to encourage all clans and public players to just assume the nationality of whichever faction they're playing as, unless for very special cases (like those playing as "Northern soldiery" under the Normans). You can only have so many "mercenaries" before the whole thing becomes silly, after all.

Then you will be glad to hear the FenrisBarn are playing on the English Side as Wylfingas - Wulf's Folk.

If this Lord Éadríc can pay us for our services, remember it's three piles of hacksilver - as much as a grown mans hand can hold for each pile - per warrior, then the Harras will take to the field with the Englisc.

Depending on what date is chosen will depend on how many of the Harras can attend, but we'll be happy to fight under the Fyrd rather than having our own clan bit - unless Moecker & Barabas are intending to add an update soon with clan banners etc in... in which case we'll go under the Fyrd but have our own banner if that's alright. Once a date is put up we'll be able to tell you how many we can bring along.

sotijalo said:
I still prefer sheeps over cattle. Those aren't so clingy.
Warmer too.

Back
Top Bottom