THE 9712th SCOTCHIRISHPRUSSIANHELIGOLANDIANGRENFOOTARTSKIRAMIOFHORSE!!!!!!

WHICH ARE YE

• Scottish

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Irish

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Prussian

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Austrian

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Heligolandian

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Frederickson said:
James Stewart said:
The Irish never defeated the British, Britain pretty much got fed up with them and gave them home rule, Ireland wasn't worth the hassle to keep.
Typical Brit living in northern ireland response? but no seriously this thread makes me sad... but oh well... not much i can do about it.

So tempted to write a wall of text.

DarkOmega said:
James Stewart said:
I support a united Ireland, under British my rule of course.

Final version is final.

Also, slightly angry with thread, if this is serious, leave the political opinions out of the game, if not............ i don't know what to d if not.

Londnred said:
Gwyrdh said:
Commander Millander said:
James Stewart said:
I support a united Ireland, under British American rule of course.

******** keep them, more hassle than they're worth.

How ungrateful, we give you soldiers and all then you give us to the Americans?!?!?  :sad:

Yes, I think it's safe to say the Irish were used as cannon fodder by both nations on many occasions.

American War of Independence, American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars, World War One... the list goes on!

Thanks for providing bodies for us mang.

Gwyrdh said:
Londnred said:
Gwyrdh said:
Commander Millander said:
James Stewart said:
I support a united Ireland, under British American rule of course.

******** keep them, more hassle than they're worth.

How ungrateful, we give you soldiers and all then you give us to the Americans?!?!?  :sad:

Yes, I think it's safe to say the Irish were used as cannon fodder by both nations on many occasions.

American War of Independence, American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars, World War One... the list goes on!

Thanks for providing bodies for us mang.

I will not dignify you with a proper response beyond this saying that i will not respond beyond this response saying that i will not respond apart from this response to that. I'm actually quite angry, but I shall attempt to remain calm.

James Stewart said:
I support a united Ireland, under British IRA rule of course.
Best thread ever, this is hilarious and anyone who says otherwise needs to calm the ham.

I don't believe you started anything.  It's quite obvious that the English have sent spies to discourage our actions.  The fools have no idea what they're getting into.

Attention all spies, please be aware that should your presence be verified in our glorious thread, you will be used as target-practice for our potato-throwing sessions and then beaten to death with bratwurst.

You have been warned.

Bluehawk said:
More Irish died in the American Civil War than in the Irish civil war.  :mrgreen:

This man speaks the truth! Men and women of Ireland, rise up against your Anglo-American oppressors! Break your chains and fight for the unity of the glorious Scotland-Ireland-Prussia-Heligolandia! The tyrants shall break under our unwavering legions, like an IKEA bookshelf under a book. Freedom! Freedom, I say!

LachlanMacDonagh said:
Bluehawk said:
More Irish died in the American Civil War than in the Irish civil war.  :mrgreen:

This man speaks the truth! Men and women of Ireland, rise up against your Anglo-American oppressors! Break your chains and fight for the unity of the glorious Scotland-Ireland-Prussia-Heligolandia! The tyrants shall break under our unwavering legions, like an IKEA bookshelf under a book. Freedom! Freedom, I say!

Don't you dare judge the Swedish furitures... Don't you dare...

Assault was a success, we have bridged the northern sea across Ireland, Scotland, and Heligoland.

Back
Top Bottom