The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Users who are viewing this thread

New FSE thread. Go show it some love.
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11436.0

Awesome event! Congrats to those who were promoted and received medals, and thanks to those who came!

Also congrats to the winner of the Melee event: Argus, showing us that he's still got it, even after 3 years! Also congrats to Fuzzy and Ghostpig who came second and third respectively.

And another congrats to Vorn of the 4te, our extended family and brothers in the Prussian Army, who won the horse race, and to Payne, the winner, and indeed sole survivor, of the Tusken Raider event. Here's to another year!

Hey gentlemen, you did a great job tonight. and congratulations to bionik and handofgod on their promotions:

Prussianeagle.png

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION
TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

fTk9HOK.png

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

BIONIK ​

I do promote him a   WACHTMEISTER    in the

1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

to rank as such from the  11th    day of    DECEMBER  2013    .

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things there unto pertaining. I do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the  1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE.
    Given under, my hand, this  12th  day of    DECEMBER In the Year of our Lord   TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN 

Authority:   MAJOR GUNNY, COMMANDING 

Prussianeagle.png

[size=22pt]CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

UnDdfnw.png

HANDOFGOD ​

I do promote him a   KORPORAL    in the

to rank as such from the  11th    day of    DECEMBER  2013    .

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things there unto pertaining. I do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the  1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE.
    Given under, my hand, this  12th  day of    DECEMBER In the Year of our Lord [size=12pt]  TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN 

Overkill's video of the 1stEPI's 3rd Birthday Festivities.​

Great job with this overkill. It was a fantastic evening!​

Well thats a great video, Its looks like a great event. Congratulations on the promotions, medals, and three years of glory since the EPI was formed. Its great to hear from ex members on their time in the regiment. Now looking forward, let us continue fighting for glory(and fun!). It is my hope that many new players join the great community we have in the 1stEPI and the Prussian Army.

Great work with the Kompanie Level drill this evening.
30745445B85924EB95F79F7B16B46D6B796E10A4

You've got one proud Kapitän. Keep it up.

Yes, as a matter of fact it is.  Indeed your picture is a tad bit nicer, but I do what my poor little computer can handle...  :razz:

a training picture to hurt the eyes of those who play with decent graphics.

UFFZ Reinhardt "Breaking in" the new guys.
1024x576.resizedimage

Congratulations to the newest official member of 1. Bataillon, A. Kompanie . The 1st Platoon should make good use of you.
Prussianeagle.png

CERTIFICATE OF PROMOTION

tg4X5qb.png

COP ​

I do promote him a   SOLDAT    in the

to rank as such from the  10th    day of    JANUARY  2014    .

Given under, my hand, this  10th  day of    JANUARY In the Year of our Lord   TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN 

Veteran Infantry, CLASS IV
1. Infanterie Division
1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie
1. Batallion, A. Kompanie

Mein Herr!

As of 01/08/2014, Soldat Rep  has proven himself for being disciplined and active in 20 Engagements. He has shown dedication to attend all the events that he is expected to attend and discipline in both on and off the battlefield. Rep follows orders without question and has shown mettle in combat. For this reasons, I recommend Soldat Rep  to be awarded the Veteran Infantry Medal, 4th Class.

Sincerely,

UNTEROFFIZIER RAYCE FARELLE   
1. Infanterie Division
1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie
1. Batallion, A. Kompanie

61.png

[size=22pt]CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT

SOLDAT REP            A2

Has successfully completed the requirements for
  VETERAN INFANTRY AWARD, 4th CLASS     

The Above member has completed a total of   20    Disciplined engagements while in service in the 1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie. This mark of dedication and activity is one that should commended.  Proudly awarded this  11th    day of    JANUARY In the Year of our Lord     TWO-THOUSAND FOURTEEN 

Authority:   MAJOR DEOFUTA, COMMANDING 

Imperial Eagle Medal

19.png

[size=22pt]CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT

SOLDAT NOAH          2.ZUG

Has successfully completed the requirements for
IMPERIAL EAGLE MEDAL  

Awarded this  11th    day of    JANUARY In the Year of our Lord [size=12pt]  TWO-THOUSAND FOURTEEN

Authority:   Major Gunny 

Back
Top Bottom