Native OSP 2D Art Textures Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

-GandalfTheGrey said:
To have something better in game, you can increase texture detail in rgl_config.txt.
I forgot to change that file after i updated the game, silly me, lol.
Here's a new shot with texture detail increased, now it looks as it should.
Thanks man. :smile:

The Hunter horse got updated with new "hair".
English is tot my mother language and i don't know if there's a specific word for horse’s hair, lol.

hey people. im kinda new to all this modding stuff and i was wondering how to get obj files into the game. i know theres a tut on how to do it, but it was pretty confusing to me. i suppose i need brfview and some kinda other program. if anyone can gimme a hand, it would be much appreciated. thx

Pellidon said:
hey people. im kinda new to all this modding stuff and i was wondering how to get obj files into the game. i know theres a tut on how to do it, but it was pretty confusing to me. i suppose i need brfview and some kinda other program. if anyone can gimme a hand, it would be much appreciated. thx
This guy knows how to do it. :wink:
Check this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=6035

Updated to v1.1, just a small update.

Download here:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=53

Enjoy!

First post udated.

Hey, those are nice horses. You know what I could really use? A good black horse along the lines of the hunter or courser. If you are still in the horse mood that is...

There was one of those in the Huge Mod, can't you use it?
It would fit in the TLD perfectly IMHO.

na, it had red eyes like a demon horse, im just looking for a normal one for a haradrim horse. Theres another one floating around somewhere here though.

Ancientwanker said:
na, it had red eyes like a demon horse, im just looking for a normal one for a haradrim horse. Theres another one floating around somewhere here though.
Yep, i remember someone else made one, a pretty good one if i remember correctly.
If you can't find it or use it, i'll try to make one myself.

EDIT: or... i could change those red eyes :wink:

@ fisheye: Thanks :smile:

Getting some transparency issues in game. Mail hauberk has a few transparent spots and the end of the mail sleeves. Large shield with golden cross is completely transparent except for the cross. Haven't noticed any others yet.

Pixel shaders are off if that makes a difference.
Nvidia GeForce 4 440 8x, yes it's old.

LCJr said:
Getting some transparency issues in game. Mail hauberk has a few transparent spots and the end of the mail sleeves. Large shield with golden cross is completely transparent except for the cross. Haven't noticed any others yet.

Pixel shaders are off if that makes a difference.
Nvidia GeForce 4 440 8x, yes it's old.
This is very strange, some people reported the same kind of problems in the Last Days topic, while for other people there's no problem at all.
I've been using ATI graphic cards for some time, and all these textures look fine in my game...
I'm guessing this could be a graphics card related problem, don't know how i can solve this.

EDIT: how about vanilla textures, do you experirnce any problems?

Dblade, I've been wanting to do some transparency stuff, but I'm not the best with DDS files and the various formats. How do I set up transparencies? Does it have to do with the DDS or is there more than that?

jik said:
Dblade, I've been wanting to do some transparency stuff, but I'm not the best with DDS files and the various formats. How do I set up transparencies? Does it have to do with the DDS or is there more than that?
In Rome: Total War we can use the Alpha channel for that, but in M&B the Alpha is used for adding gloss to the textures.
To my knowlege there's no way to make transparency in this game, but i could be wrong...

dablade said:
To my knowlege there's no way to make transparency in this game, but i could be wrong...
Don't know if it helps at all, but this is what happened when I used the shader tex_mul_color_mul_factor_alpha on ThePope's morion model.

Subglacially,
Winter

Back
Top Bottom