Templar, Teutonic, Hospitaller

Users who are viewing this thread

You have to be a vassal of each faction to get the Religious Companions, so you want to pick a weaker faction to join, because you will take a -20 relationship hit with the ruler.

Flavius Silvanus said:
You have to be a vassal of each faction to get the Religious Companions, so you want to pick a weaker faction to join, because you will take a -20 relationship hit with the ruler.
Soo?
Step one : Go to a faction recruit religious companions
Step two: leave the faction
Step three : Speak with the companions and make them knights?

AlbertGaming said:
Flavius Silvanus said:
Soo?
Step one : Go to a faction recruit religious companions
Step two: leave the faction
Step three : Speak with the companions and make them knights?

By "knights" I meant leveling them up and equipping them with good horses, armor, and weapons.

The Religious Companions all have good starting stats.

The Lance Recruitment System it makes it much more difficult to train or recruit a large army of knights.  Order Knights you are limited to only 10, unless you find some captured, but then you won't be given any more until the total number drops below 3.

Finding Men-At-Arms, Lesser Knights, and Sr Knights taken prisoner is your best bet.

The mod isn't really designed to allow you to field large numbers of knights, even if you have the money.

Flavius Silvanus said:
- Build a Monastery.
- Go talk to the Monk. He will say for 10,000 denars you can attract a Knighthood order, and he will give you a list to choose from.
- Wait a week or so.
- You will be notified when they have moved in.
- Go talk to the Monk and he will give you 10 Order Knights. You cannot get more until you have less than 3 in your Party or Garrison.

I have built the monastery, but I do not see any monks.

Where do I find one?

(note: I am using native warband recruitment)

Back
Top Bottom