TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Jackamo said:
Ellisian Infantry is nothing. Our repeater gunners can take out brigadiers.

It's the brigadier shields that make them so deadly to the Imperial State: it allows them to get close when pikemen and zweihanders can't, and they are masters at hand to hand. That also makes them able to actually take a Imperial State castle without the incredably heavy casualties that other nations get.

The CotRC are REALLY annoying! Not only are they lancers, but they are incredibly hard to kill as they are heavily armoured.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
It's the brigadier shields that make them so deadly to the Imperial State: it allows them to get close when pikemen and zweihanders can't, and they are masters at hand to hand. That also makes them able to actually take a Imperial State castle without the incredably heavy casualties that other nations get.

Actually, I find the Ormeli to be much more deadly to the IS than the Lion Throne ... sure, they lack the heavy armor, but can rush your battle lines before you finished the formation, disrupt your gunfire by charging directly into your lines and then of course those damn, damn sniper archers ... anyone who fought an Ormeli force before and was put down by a precise arrow into the back from the other side of the battlefield knows what I'm talking about. Contrast that to the rather lightly-armoured State troops and, well, you're in for some fun ...

Eliphas said:

Actually, I find the Ormeli to be much more deadly to the IS than the Lion Throne ... sure, they lack the heavy armor, but can rush your battle lines before you finished the formation, disrupt your gunfire by charging directly into your lines and then of course those damn, damn sniper archers ... anyone who fought an Ormeli force before and was put down by a precise arrow into the back from the other side of the battlefield knows what I'm talking about. Contrast that to the rather lightly-armoured State troops and, well, you're in for some fun ...
Yap... I helped combined armies of IS and LT fighting against Ormeli forces. About 400vs250. They charged. We've managed to kill all light raiders with fist volley, but that was not enough. When first spahises (?) reached our line, I knew, than we have no chances to win. Our losses: about 350 killed, 40 wounded, I managed to get away with 20 men. Ormeli losses: 80 killed, 30 wounded... Best battle I ever had, indeed  :roll:

Bunduqdari said:
It's simply too much fun to turn the organs of Hands of The Pope into a bloody soup with a mornigstar right through their shiny armor (pierce damage of the a Balanced Heavy Morningstar is great against you Lion ***** lot..)
My Filaharn follower is using a one handed Hammer against the disbelieving Swadians. Works wonders! He looks cool too.

Meh, and to think I hated them at first! :> Now Filaharn has opened my eyes ! .. .. Or it was Tiberius. I don't remember that well.

Servitor

Filaharn is nothing, if he was truly powerful and wanted to destroy everything he would of done it himself. So to be honest, you are all being mislead by Pope Saldian..the Deciever.

WHAT?! BURN HIM! BURN HIM!!!

ITS TROUGH US THAT HE DESTROYS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND EVERYTHING! HE BESTOWS US WITH THE POWER TO CRUSH BLASPHEMOUS PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! AS LONG AS WE STAY FAITHFUL HE WILL GRANT US VICTORY !!!

Edit: Hmmm, is this expanding anything to the TEATRC universe?

Sure, it uhh... shows the rather disturbing level of insanity and fanaticism that the average Lion Throne subject has.

Servitor said:

ITS TROUGH US THAT HE DESTROYS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND EVERYTHING! HE BESTOWS US WITH THE POWER TO CRUSH BLASPHEMOUS PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! AS LONG AS WE STAY FAITHFUL HE WILL GRANT US VICTORY !!!

Edit: Too chopped up eh? Ah well, Filaharn! Ha! More like..full of yarn..  :cool: Like the peasent's house. You peasent. All Filaharn junkies are peasents.

Jackamo said:
Servitor said:

Edit: Too chopped up eh? Ah well, Filaharn! Ha! More like..full of yarn..  :cool: Like the peasent's house. You peasent. All Filaharn junkies are peasents.

That doesn't make sense at all.

What's this about Yarn? Sorry, you  lost me there.  :???:

And it's of course only our adversaries that are destroyed. And of course, as soon as their lands are ours and they submit to mighty Filaharn they're pretty much safe. We are actually the saviours of all lesser Calradia folk, even though they fail to understand this at times. If you wouldn't conquer you all now, stuff might get ugly in Calradia.

Servitor

Fil - Full
Fila - Full of
Harn - Yarn

Full of Yarn. It sounds similar. I found his rambling about yarn and peasantry amusing.

Filaharn = Full of Yarn? Sorry, I am still missing the ****ing point.  :neutral: What's so cool about 'full of yarn'.

Seriously, repent heathen! Do not mock God! I will have you burned on a stake.

Imperial State couldn't give a damn about God from what I gather. So I'll have you shot, what you wanna go?

Bring it on!
i_shake_my_fist_at_you.JPG

Servitor said:
Filaharn = Full of Yarn? Sorry, I am still missing the ****ing point.  :neutral: What's so cool about 'full of yarn'.

Seriously, repent heathen! Do not mock God! I will have you burned on a stake.

Nevers! Your god is nothing but a local peasent..with a hut full of yarn.

Ormeli will beat LT and IS, indeed  :smile: But, I saw some winged hussar's screenshots. Can i know, when they will be relased? I wanna smash those Ormeli idiots, for crashing my beautiful, the best in the world Imperial army...  :twisted:

nizyn said:
Ormeli will beat LT and IS, indeed  :smile: But, I saw some winged hussar's screenshots. Can i know, when they will be relased? I wanna smash those Ormeli idiots, for crashing my beautiful, the best in the world Imperial army...  :twisted:

Well if they crashed it, it evidently wasn't best in the world.

nizyn said:

Well if they crashed it, it evidently wasn't best in the world.

It was probably the best before the best Oremlli army took it out.

Back
Top Bottom