TDCR_TWW Official Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Your Steam Name: Epic Beard Man
2.Nationality: Mexican American
3.How long have you played TWW mod? A while. 4-6 months at least
4.Do you know any of our current administrators? Caesar only
5.Do you have any administrator experience? Yes. Garrys mod has taught me well :razz:
6. Why do you wish to join the team? This mod has been one of my favorites since I downloaded it. I have been noticing that not many people are playing which is making me a sad panda. Then this Overlord guy rode in one day with stories of how he is going to try to revive it and make all these maps and servers for this mod, and after hearing that I want to try my best to help him complete his goals.
7.Are you a member of The Wild Wind Community on steam? Yes

Hope you do well Darrell I really enjoyed your PW server (even with he small amount of people it was such a good atmosphere) and I hope this server (and mod) gets a ****ton of more publicity. I'd apply for adminship but I'm just too good the world would explode  :razz:

Hello, my name is nikos and in-game is greece.I would like to become an admin of TWW server.I a good person as far as i know :grin: and i like helping people when they are randomed from other players and i like putting some 'LAW'.From the admin players i know Killermarios2,philipas and Xristos.I hope im chosen to join the admin team and play with my freinds.

TDC_Overlord said:
Neville said:
http://www.onlygameservers.com/

Try them there cheapest I've seen!
Sure they are legit? Know anyone who is with them?

I'm personally not with them, I'm with Orypo but I didn't know about these when I went with Eamonn. They have a forum post if you want a link to that as well?

Alright I'll get started on making a map for you guys than.

Btw the map does support map editing, its just you made some errors with the map editing, I added ores and carbon and such too the normal Wild West map, yes the big one, so we'll have plenty of space, i am sending you my wild wind 0.17 folder in a PM.

Neville said:
TDC_Overlord said:
Neville said:

I'm personally not with them, I'm with Orypo but I didn't know about these when I went with Eamonn. They have a forum post if you want a link to that as well?

We are a registered LLC business. Come to our site and contact us. One of our staff will be more then happy to help you with anything you need regarding Game servers, or TeamSpeak 3 Virtual Voice servers.

Chegy said:
Neville said:
TDC_Overlord said:
Neville said:

We are a registered LLC business. Come to our site and contact us. One of our staff will be more then happy to help you with anything you need regarding Game servers, or TeamSpeak 3 Virtual Voice servers.
I bought a server and it's really ******* me off. I go to modules and upload a file and it does not let you upload whole modules to your ftp modules folder. WTF? seriously im mad right now. When i double click on TWW V0.17 to upload it it just takes me to the contents of that  file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom