Talk about how much you absoulutely despide the new patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail thread  :roll:

Melee is fine, you just got to get used to it. It better for the adverage player, plus, as Spearington put it, made the game more real, like not being able to take down 4-5 players.

And the melee can now appeal to everyone, noobs and all.

jbebes said:
Fail thread  :roll:

Melee is fine, you just got to get used to it. It better for the adverage player, plus, as Spearington put it, made the game more real, like not being able to take down 4-5 players.

And the melee can now appeal to everyone, noobs and all.

That's what made the game fun, you had to learn to be able to take down 4-5 guys.

This melee is INSANELY slow. Its so slow it disgusts me. I mean, the animation fixes are fine, the lack of feinting doesn't annoy me, its just how insanely slow the stabs feel.

LedZepp1109 said:
I've been talking to all the good players today and they all agree with me that it sucks, what u talkin bout willis.
I absoulutely haven't heard from you, so you must be lying despide your story.

5arge said:
LedZepp1109 said:
I've been talking to all the good players today and they all agree with me that it sucks, what u talkin bout willis.
I absoulutely haven't heard from you, so you must be lying despide your story.
Sorry I don't understand what you said there :/

Played for about a minute last night in between guild wars 2 and ... did like the melee, 3 melee kills in the first 2 seconds of combat, seems like it reverted back to the old ways where downstab is dominant.

Although it did feel a lot more optimised now, which made melee a hell of a lot easier.

I love the new patch.
Overhead was vastly overpowered - Very glad it's a bit more balanced now.
(Flame me all you like, I'm not looking back at this topic.)

wAh6B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom