TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter is just the new “newspaper” infrastructure. In the previous century NYT published articles on how Holodomor was a lie, and today we have countless twitter posts on how Jews killed their own children to justify the genocide of Gaza or how they deserved it anyway. And now Arvenskis of the internet drop these “we must force them to make peace” takes because somehow we have lost the perspective on who the aggressor was and what is the real implication of peace on the aggressor’s terms. As a Ukrainian I am triggered every time here.
I think that Twitter, as another social media platform, has its advantages and shortcomings. On the one hand, Twitter allows people to quickly and easily share new information. On the other hand, Twitter can also be a platform for increased disinformation and hate. Ale we know the truth immediately. I am also Ukrainian, and from the first days I have experienced not only disinformation, but also a lack of info.

Last edited:
Right now Tusk is about to roll back some of the populist/autocratic reforms in Poland.
Why? Most of them are really convenient for any government. I don't really expect the coalition under Tusk to do a major roll back, I just hope they won't **** it up any further. And already am worried about PiS just returning to their place the very next election, because the scope of how very bad the situation is just started to leak and anyone attempting to do anything about it will ultimately lose against the 'good times', when we just took another loan to fund this ****show under PiS.

Yes, it's convenient for any government that wants to hang on to power. That's why it's the first step for any autocratic leaning government to gain control of the courts (electing party friendly judges). It's also what Netanyahu is trying to do in Israel.
Tusk will roll back the policies that made the EU threaten financial cuts. The rest will just be his party's policies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom