->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

i dont know if this is a dumb question but could you give us an estimate on the percentage the update is toward completion?

For whatever reason, it's not showing up in my drop-down menu anymore. I've tried deleting and re-installing, and no luck. I've also tried making a new  folder and directing the install there; again, no luck. All the files and folders appear to be in my modules folder, but it won't seem to launch. Any ideas?

Fixed the problem. Apparently, there are a set amount of mods that can be activated at the same time and be shown in the drop-down menu. Deleting some of the dead/old ones solved the issue. Thanks for the quick reply Computica.

DoctorFeuer said:
Oh, I will. I've played it frequently, and that's why I was confused when it wasn't working. Still by FAR my favorite mod that has been made.
That makes me happy! I'm currently working on making it even better then it was before from the ground up this time.

Edit: Spelling Mistake

Do you know when the non-beta fans can play it too? :smile:
I loved the vanilla SoD, but can't bring myself to play the WB version until it's released in a bug-free condition.

MadVader said:
Do you know when the non-beta fans can play it too? :smile:
I loved the vanilla SoD, but can't bring myself to play the WB version until it's released in a bug-free condition.
Nice to see your still around MV! I'm always happy to see you pop in; I'll PM you.

Computica said:
The current release is already compatible.
Oh fantastic! I asked because there was a prompt when I installed and it said it would almost definitely not work.

I've read some people complaining about some bugs. What are some of the more gamebreaking bugs I might want to sidestep? Do you have a bug thread?

As I keep offering other modders, I could write up quests for you but I haven't a clue how to script which I assume makes me useless enough.

Yeah, right now what is needed is coding, we have 'texts' up the wazoo! :grin: Right now the code is being massively overhauled, that is what is taking the time.. What limited time there is! It's just compy on his own doing it.. but it does move forward, all be it slowly.

there are some bugs, more or less all of them are not game breaking, just weird! for example you can accidentally end up in a friendly duel with a lady! Due to some code hitches somewhere in the experimental duelling system. As long as you have the f3 patch installed you should be more or less fine.

Right now there is not really bug support or bug fixing for this version, as it is now massively outdated, like I siad the code is in overhaul now.

So I've started a game and so far I love the crap out of it. Super well done, loving all of the well thought out features I've got two questions.

Are there any companions and what's with the ludicrous amounts of money to be made at tourneys? I can't be more than 10 or so hours in and I have well over half a million from less than a handful of tourneys. I usually use my companions to get up my right to rule, it's going to be hard going to proclaim myself king if I have no one to name as vassals or to spread my intentions. There are a ton of cities (love it) so maybe I haven't looked everywhere yet. I was just wondering if you guys had some pointers on that end. 

Edit: nevermind, literally as soon as I posted this I ran into a traveler who had the ability to tell me where specific companions were, now to quest across the world for them.

right now the game is setup to get you to a your own kingdom as fast as possible, (as it is a test platform for the current kingdom mechanics) that is why there is so much money to be made a tourneys, to help you get set up more quickly.

Back
Top Bottom