SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

:smile: Best mod ever. Exactly what i was looking for, really happy to see it in 5.0 instead of like 0.73  :wink: I'll let you know if i find some bugs or anything. Props to the team and Keep up the good work!

I've finally worked out how to play this mod and I have found it enjoyable...that is until I became a king. As soon as I took a castle, the faction I have took it from have been sending armies at it, sometimes 8x the size of mine. How am I supposed to get a foothold if I'm wiped off the map every time I try? :s

English_Knight said:
I've finally worked out how to play this mod and I have found it enjoyable...that is until I became a king. As soon as I took a castle, the faction I have took it from have been sending armies at it, sometimes 8x the size of mine. How am I supposed to get a foothold if I'm wiped off the map every time I try? :s
You can adjust the in-game mod settings to see if that helps.

Tornnado said:
I dont want to be anymore the marshall how can i set a lord to be a marshall or start a elective vote for marshal?
Tell one of your court staff that you don't want to be Marshal anymore. I think that is how it should work in SoD.

You sure?...And who is being part of court staff,gardians or who?

EDIT:I talked with the actual marshal chancelor and treasurer even guard and dosent work to change the marshal anyone can help me?

Tornnado said:
You sure?...And who is being part of court staff,gardians or who?

EDIT:I talked with the actual marshal chancelor and treasurer even guard and dosent work to change the marshal anyone can help me?

if im right about voting, you need 3 lords or 5, im not sure anymore since i didnt play it a while and redownloading it now

Is this project still alive?  I'm wondering because i had fun on SoD a while back but v5 never agreed with my super long gaming style, has it been updated?

I really love this mod but for some reason i usually get crashes when doing siege battles i think and since siges is the biggest part of the mod thats kind of a problem  :sad:

Hi everyone!
Once you have assign a fief to a Lord you still can upgrade it, I know. But not from the centralised menu of "fief management", you have to go to the castle/town/village and manage it in person, right?

Hi, Im a first time user to the modding world and ive downloaded the mod, extracted it fine, when i hit play the loading screen comes and half way through loading the game stops and i get an error saying " (Rgl ERROR) unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf." can anyone tell me what is going on and what i need to do to play this great mod.

CasterlyRock said:
Hi, Im a first time user to the modding world and ive downloaded the mod, extracted it fine, when i hit play the loading screen comes and half way through loading the game stops and i get an error saying " (Rgl ERROR) unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf." can anyone tell me what is going on and what i need to do to play this great mod.

this is for normal mount and blade, not for warband,

If you search for the warband download go to : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157972.0.html

robindelang2 said:
CasterlyRock said:

this is for normal mount and blade, not for warband,

If you search for the warband download go to : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157972.0.html
Thanks i should have looked more carefully, looks great but im not too excited about being a Mongolian  :???:, i wanted to download the floris pack but realized that my laptop couldnt run something like that. basically what im looking for is a lot of political intrigue along with the hack and slash and lots of ruling options. now the closest thing i found to that was the "Diplomacy mod"  is there anything thats out there that i might have overlooked that can give me the ultimate feudal experience?

who said anything about being a mongolian?

Give it a try, there are 5 factions to chose from in SOD and none of them are mongolian (the closest to them would be the zerikians tough)

well, the marinians lack the shields of the rhodok, so if you just bring a lot of archers, they're history, the same goes for the antarians. The throwers have shields but are usually dead before running out of ammo - they have lousy armor and they don't use the shields as long as they have something to throw. The adenian knights rule the battlefield, but capturing a castle with them will cost you, a lot, unless you get your archers somewhere else.

So yeah, even when led by me, the great general, I'd prefer villainese first, then adenian as long as I recruit ranged units somewhere else and then the Zerrikan, which is mostly due to my allergy to horse archers that aren't me. Antarians simply get slaughtered at long range. And while marinians do better due to having crossbowmen instead of javelinmen, they're still very vulnerable and have the additional weakness of not recruiting nobles untill you capture a town.

Back
Top Bottom