Swedish 11th Regiment of Foot; Älvsborgs Regemente. [TrainingSundays19pmGmt+2

Users who are viewing this thread

I may consider joining this regiment. I am familiar with Swedes, Finns, and other "scannies" as I used to be in the "Svenska Armen" clan, for a Napoleonic Total War 2 mod (for RTW), first as a Kadett then I rose the chain of command up to Brigadgeneral. Thus I am very familiar with a chain of command and duties of rank. I led the "Danish Brigade", with two Överste under my direct command, who "retired" after SA's disbandment. I'm not fluent in any scandinavian languages but I do recognize a few profanitive terms :razz: I also used to be in the "Forgotten Honor Tournament" community playing organized battles once every week. We used the mod "Forgotten Hope" for Battlefield 1942, So I am also very familiar with small squad tactics and menouvers, am quite diciplined in the art of the rifle, and holding fire only until appropriate.

I will not be available next weekend as my girlfriend's birthday is on the 19th... which is why I am considering joining and I may not join at all. so hopefully due on your part with some effective persuasion I will join, but not before next weekend.

Since that there has been no reply encouraging me to join this regiment maybe I'll forward my services elsewhere. such as the 7th or 42nd. A damn shame, because I'm very interested in Sweden.

Nice, but we need some more recruits before we start doing trainings.

Edit: Sorry for not answering i've been busy.

Edit 2: Any one volounteering for thwe drum?

Sure is. But your telling me 7th is dead? :O Why?
muuahahahahh new recruits!!  :twisted:
  :wink:

And bout' drum the nothing i can tell you as this mod do not have drummers yet but i included it as it was the major instrument of dicipline showing the troops at which rate they should advance and when to halt

And trinity your in!

The 7th is most certaintly not dead.  We're not very active at the moment, but there are still many of us dedicated to reviving the regiment.

trethmeier said:
The 7th is most certainly not dead. That is until the 11th finds our crappy clan and impales our stiff corpses with the glorious Swedish flag

You accidentally made a few spelling errors, so I fixed it up fer ya.

Back
Top Bottom