Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16 preview !

Users who are viewing this thread

Please make sure you fix the issue with the diplomacy mod....when I wanted to start my own kingdom and choose Portuguese culture...there was no such option...i even made a thread discussing the problem with another fellow, couldn't figure it out.
It's great to see you're back by the way  :smile:
Also pretty pretty please give some normal swords for the Portuguese...all I see is the rapier which you can only do down attacks with it...no to mention that your soldiers are forced to do the same...I want to finally stop using a saber all the time...please give us European swords that can do side and high attacks  :sad:

Also please make sure naval battles are fixed...make sure your banners on your men show...and most important widen the ramps a bit and place barriers everywere Especially on Ramps... so your soldiers will stop falling off the sides and killing themselves.

Also the fellow who said that handcannons are OP is completely false please don't believe him, what really happens is that at MOST you kill only ONE...the rest of the bots get knocked on the ground but get up again so I guess you wound them, how much I do not know. You must make cannons more OP so you can atleast kill 3 or 4 guys at once even....after all you only get like 15 or 17 shots max.....otherwise what is the point of the handcannon...since I can kill the same number with my carbine..

Please if you are lacking testers it would be a great pleasure to help, and please don't believe random comments, it's best to always  test yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom